All Seasons Downtown Retreat
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
115 Austin Place(Fredericksburg)
View Hotel
Inn on Barons Creek(Fredericksburg)
Sunday House Inn(Fredericksburg)
Super 8 Fredericksburg(Fredericksburg)
Econo Lodge(Fredericksburg)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2012

This was the third time for my wife and I to stay at All Seasons Downtown Retreat. We love to stay there because it is convenient to town, quit and nice enough for us. The King size bed is much better than the previous Queen. I love the pool and hot tub after a day of shopping and touring. We weren't expecting a house keeper to come in each day so that was a pleasant surprise. Restocking the drinks and goodies was nice too. If we return for another visit, we will stay at All Seasons.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2012

We have made All Seasons Downtown Retreat our "week-end getaway"! My husband and I even have a standing reservation for Octoberfest! The retreat has everything... luxury, comfort, and convenience. Our most recent stay was for my birthday...Joe made reservations for all our friends and needless to say, they now love the retreat!!! Thank you Joe for making my 50th a very wonderful experience. We look forward to returning very soon. ~faith

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My husband and stayed here for a long weekend in Sept. The owner Joe Is very
Nice and accomodating. However, he needs new housekeepers. We expected to have all the items that the other reviews loved about this place. The chocolate in room was stale when we arrived, we didnt receive fresh fruit and we didnt receive any water restock in fridge. but when i told Joe he was quick to correct. The last day of our stay housekeeping didnt replenish our coffee or fresh fuit either. So we went out for breakfast. I was expecting more based on all the reviews. If this is considered a B&B it was lacking the breakfast part half the time.

The best part of the stay was the bed which is very comfortable, the pool is great, and the location is great. It is also very quite here and relaxing. Oh and Joe will do anything for you to make things right!

So if you dont care about housekeeping being hit or miss then this place is it for you. :)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We are literally just leaving this beautiful and comfortable little retreat and are sad we can't stay longer. The bed was about the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Thank you Joe! Amazing job! The hot tub was incredible by the way. All the details were considered. Coffee, pastries, fruit and juice in our fridge.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 30 August 2012

My husband and I have stayed here twice and will come back more and more! We love the charming rooms, and the breakfast that is provided in the rooms.

We use the spa almost every night!

ITS A CLOSE WALK TO MAIN STREET! I love how its off mainstreet becuase it gives you the quiet feel.

A 20 min drive to enchanted rock.

Would not stay anywhere else!

And the owner is really nice and helpful!

Room Tip: Both rooms we have had were awesome. DOnt think there is such thing as a bad room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple