All reviews the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again continental breakfast enjoyed our stay main street motel elevator hallway television roomy cons carpet
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We stayed there because we decided a month out to attend the Crawfish Festival. All hotels were booked except 2 rooms at the Motel 6. The rooms were clean. The pool is very tiny. There is a lot of blue carpet and the bedding seemed a little dated, with only 2 pillows. We were on the 3rd floor and there was a strange odor in the hallway. But again, I will state, "The Rooms Were Clean!"

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2017

I know that this is Fredericksburg, Texas, where no hotel is cheap, but I expected a little more for my $150. The rooms were Spartan to say the least, with no coffee, no shampoo/conditioner, and no hand lotion. Although the room was fairly clean, and the beds were comfortable, I was a little put off by the huge hole in the bathroom door. Apparently, somebody got mad at the door and gave it a good punch.

Room Tip: Spend a little more and stay at one of the other hotels.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank TomSIU
Reviewed 18 February 2017

The young man who checked us in could really care less if we were there, or if we stayed. The older couple in the morning were very pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Our room stunk! Not sure if it was cat urine, or bad carpet, but it reminded us of a stinky locker room. We should have bothered the young man, and asked for a different room. Sorry, I don't remember Rm#. It was on the 1st floor almost to the end on the right. (probably 3-4 doors before end of hall)

Luckily we just needed a bed for the night, and were on the road first thing in the morning.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LMVGreenBayWI
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Wine Country Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for sharing your review. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the maintenance and odor concerns you describe. Please know that the conditions you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I stayed one night in room-116 at the end of first fllor hallway.Paid $58.75 for non smoking room.Equipped with microwave and refrigerator.The room had buildt in desk and one chair.One night stand with lots of lights and plugs.New ac and heater.Clean inside the room new carpet.WI-FI was good..Only coffee in the morning..Checkin was fast no problems I checked my room first before paying as usual..BEWARE..I did find a list of General Motel Rules on paper by the phone..1..Strict No Refunds.2..This motel is not responsible for any of your belongings that are lost or stolen.3..Not responsible for any accidents or injuries..4..Smoking in rooms will be be fined $$$..5..If you are not satisfied with your room you must tell the front desk in 5 mininutes..6..Manager and staff may enter your room at anytime if needed...i did hear one person complain when checking in about someone entering there room while out and turning off the heater in the room...So beware this hotel is watching there guest..This is a first for me I never seen this before I took a picture of the room policy..There is more on the rules list..Anyway just be Aware of the this policy.

Room Tip: $58.75 one night.Check your room first..Motel has a rules list in the room by the phone.Check it out..Hotel keeps an eye on guest..
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Matthew S
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

This was our second visit to this hotel and we only stayed 1 of 3 nights because it was so dirty. The outlets were moly looking. The bathroom was dirty and it just "felt" unclean. Won't be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple