All reviews covered parking complimentary bottle of wine motor court full kitchen main street queen room continental breakfast full size coffee pot two bottles of water wood floors an older property chain hotels front office coffee maker flat screen would stay here again step back in time
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for one night in September, in room 17. Only one plug socket and no mirror in the room so drying hair was not easy. Pool needs tidying up and would be much nicer to use if there was some sort of shield from the view of main road. Felt weird sitting on edge of pool with feet in pool (water too cold to get in!), with the busy main road right beside the pool (very very close). There was no attempt to block the view, would have made a huge difference. Breakfast good. There was a coach load of other guests staying and the coach was parked in the grounds with the engine running for several hours in the morning, during breakfast and for a couple of hours after breakfast so whilst I was trying to sit on chair outside room, it was impossible to enjoy the view or the silence as all I could see was the coach and all I could hear was it's engine running! Manager should have asked driver to at least turn engine off!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at Peach Tree, room was charming and bit surprising-we got a bottle of wine and 2 bottles of water, complimentary. I also forgot my travel alarm and they found it and mailed it to me, waiting on me when I got home from my travels. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: # 50 is off the parking lot, no traffic, quieter.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brett D, Manager at Peach Tree Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here with two other couples. The other couples received renovated rooms, while our room was quite dated. Musty smell and bathtub that had been patched multiple times. For the room quality, I would rate this motel two stars. The staff is very friendly, which is why I gave it three stars. If you stay here make sure to request a room that has been renovated/updated.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank deacon1984
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

How long has it been since you received an actual room KEY????peach tree Inn will provide you one...close 2 long blocks from Main Street, Fredericksburg.. So conveniently located...The staff is very helpful & friendly...Breakfast is not huge but has plenty and is nicely presented...we would come back, and enjoyed this retro motel

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at the peach trees. Check-in went like a charm and we had a wonderful small cabin for our own. Car park out front of the cabin, 2 chairs and a table on the porch. A bunch of cats came to visit which was cool. Quiet location but still close to the main street of Fredericksburg. Definitely recommendable and a nice change to the standard chain hotels.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple