All reviews green oaks easy access the breakfast area indoor pool breakfast staff room was spotless hot tub complimentary breakfast king suite business trip oatmeal would stay here again desk clerk great place to stay business center fitness center very nice hotel
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel is located just east of the 820 loop near Ridgmar mall. It is a short drive to town and other attractions on I-30. The location is easy to access from East or West and less expensive than downtown properties. It is a newly remodeled hotel with lovely rooms and ample parking.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Iris P, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Fort Worth-West/I-30, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Susan,
Thank you so much for your feedback about your stay with us! If you're ever back in the Fort Worth area, please reach out to us as we'd love to host your stay again!
Take care and have a wonderful day!

Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth I30 West

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Good location near stock yards hotel was very busy and many kids with families because of the pool. Things to work on is updating the whole hotel as it needs a major renovation new carpets flooring everything needs to be updated .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Heath,
Thank you so much taking the time to provide your feedback to us regarding your stay with us.
I apologize that our hotel didn't meet your expectations. Our hotel is scheduled for a full renovation in early 2018 which will include all guestrooms and common areas.

Thanks for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay with us!
Take care.

Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth I-30

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Here for the Cowtown Marathon. Found the Hotel to be pleasant. Needed attention with TV channels. TV was not set up for cable viewing. Front desk immediately worked on the issue and problem resolved, however televisions desperately need updating! Staff were very nice and cared about their job. Breakfast was good and well attended.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I stay at a lots of Hampton Inn and the one in Fort Worth Tx on Green Oaks and I- 30 has the best breakfast server there is. Her name is Mercedes Newton. She helps everyone with everything. The area was so clean and well stock with all sorts of selections. She even helps with your waffle.
She keeps everone felling like their at home.
My whole staff did not want to leave. Thanks Mercedes

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Art Keith W

Dear Art,

Thank you so much taking the time to provide your feedback to us regarding your stay with us!
I am thrilled to hear that your stay was great and I'm glad that you had a chance to experience our breakfast options. We LOVE LOVE LOVE! Mercedes - she definitely shows her true "Hamptonality!"

Thanks for sharing your comments and we look forward to seeing you again on your next stay with us - Your Home Away From Home!
Take care.

Hampton Inn and Suites Fort Worth I-30

Reviewed 23 February 2018

We arrived late evening during the stock show. When we got to our room it had 1 king bed - that was not what we requested for the 3 people who were stay in that room. The other family with us opened the door to their room to find 4 teenage girls already assigned to that room. Talk about shock for everyone. The hotel called around and got us rooms at another hotel a half hour away, which we were to stay at one night and then come back to this Hampton on Green Oaks. The breakfast and pool were good. Just disappointed about the overbooking situation.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family