“Best Cinnamon Rolls - EVER!”

Ginger Brown's Old Tyme Restaurant
Ranked #136 of 1,791 Restaurants in Fort Worth
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 8
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2018

The atmosphere is bustling at breakfast time, it reminds me of the small town cafes when I was growing up. There is a lot of variety in the menu, the usual bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns, pancakes. . . all delicious, but typical. The really outstanding item is the cinnamon rolls at Ginger Browns. That is not something I would typically order, but based on my daughter's recommendation, I tried one (actually we shared it). As I write this, I wish I had another one.

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by someone local. We went and gave it a try. We're sure glad we did! The food is homestyle cooking with offerings of catfish, liver n onions, chicken fried steak, etc. The pie is offered, not as a slice, but in a big soup bowl!! There's enough for 2 people. The food was good and plentiful. Lulu made the meal!!! She was a jokester and funny. We really enjoyed the "bantering" and it wasn't just our table. Would love to go back and see her! If you go, ask for Lulu and tell her Ohio customers sent you. Take her M&M's. Lol

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Was a pleasant surprise . Return visit after a few years and its been remodeled but still with a old time charm & feel .Service was fast in this busy restaurant . Food was very good and prices and portions also . Big menu with lots of choices

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Party of three on a Sunday morning. Order a wide variety including the Texas hash, a vegetable omlette, and apple cinnamon pancakes. It was all wonderful and felt like eating at grandma's in 1955. Benches outside were filling up with people waiting as we departed.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

This is an excellent locally owned restaurant. They're known for their cinnamon rolls. I had blueberry pancakes which were excellent. Coffee is average. Good price and value.