My wife and I celebrated our 23rd anniversary here. Our hosts Bill & Kelly were helpful in setting up all the details before arriving, and continued to make us feel welcome and answer any questions we had about the Ft. Worth area or the home. Speaking of the home, it has quite the history and is a beautiful place to behold. If the walls could talk We would love to hear all the history and stories of those who lived here over the last 120 years!
We stayed in the "A Moment In Time" room, which was well decorated and had a comfy bed and fantastic heart shape tub for two.
The breakfast was superb- heart shaped French toast with sausage. Very filling and it was delivered by appt TO OUR ROOM by the hosts. This was a nice touch we both appreciated as we are used to eating breakfast with several people at other B & B's.
Thank you to Bill & Kelly for a wonderful night away from our stress and worries. We hope to come back again in the future! May God bless you and your home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- More than just a night's stay ... it's a romantic experience! Wonderful romantic suites, all with heart-shaped, jetted tubs for 2 and luxurious king beds in all suites. Breakfast is served in-room at the time you request. Special treats and non-alcoholic beverages available 4-6! Perfect for wedding nights, honeymoons, anniversaries, birthdays, and romantic getaways. Amazing garden wedding venue with rock waterfall and gazebo! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lockheart Gables Romantic Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lockheart Gables Hotel Fort Worth
- Lockheart Gables Bed And Breakfast