“Excellent Service”

Ranked #35 of 111 Hotels in Fort Worth
WICHITA FALLS
“Excellent Service”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

I was looking for a hotel easily accessible from I35W, and this was my first stop. The young lady that greeted me and booked my stay was very pleasant and professional. I asked specifically for pizza locations and she handed me a printout list. The cleanliness and service was one of the best by far in my travelling experience. Thanks for a job well done!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I I booked this hotel for business. It was 12 Miles's away from work. It was well worth it. I got a great price. Not only that, I got a free upgrade when I arrived. The hotel is new. I stayed at Hilton at the downtown Fort Worth. The price was higher at Hilton and the quality of rooms were not that great. Comfort Inn had everything new. I'm going to stay here every time I visit Fort Worth. The staff was great and the breakfast venue was great.

• Stayed April 2012
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I was looking for a hotel easily accessible from i-35W and my Choice Hotels locations tend to suit my needs, I thought I would try this hotel. It turned out to be one of the best I have ever used. The staff was beyond helpful, to the extent of calling me in the room to make sure everything met my needs. Breakfast was outstanding too. Full protein meal. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank joed6001
Tyler, Texas
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stay here every time we're in town, staff is always friendly and very helpful, you won't find a better value hotel in town

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Tiverton, Rhode Island
Reviewed 29 March 2012

great staff,super great breakfast included in price. Lot of bang for your buck.

Room Tip: west side rooms don't have bright parking area lights like the east side. Rooms will be darker...