US$ 114
HIExpress.com
US$ 94
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
  • Breakfast included
US$ 120
US$ 94
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 112/night.

Comfort Suites Fort Worth(Fort Worth)(Great Value!)
US$ 107
US$ 88
US$ 243
US$ 146
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 168/night.

US$ 150
US$ 101
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

US$ 213
US$ 116
Priceline
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

All reviewsbed and breakfastsundance squarebasswalk in closetbath saltsother gueststhe location is perfectwalking distancedowntown ftreatanightlifeearplugssinkconference
Reviewed 8 April 2017

Attended a conference nearby and I was intrigued with Etta's based on the reviews. Like what the others have said, it is a bed and breakfast and I think it's a great option for those who want a more homey feel to their accommodation and have their basic needs met. I stayed in Ben's Bedroom and I loved the comfy bed, walk-in closet (no full length mirror though), and the bathroom (though need more counter space for toiletries). Everyone was friendly and helpful, hot breakfast was great (it's from 7-9 am), they provide basic amenities (soap, shampoo, bath salts, make up remover towelettes, cable tv, free bottled water, free coffee), and I liked that there was an ironing board, iron, fluffy bathrobes, and free strong wifi. It felt like staying at a big country home whose owners like to read, play the piano, or have coffee on the patio.
The reason I am giving 4 stars is because of a couple things that can't be helped. 1) There were some problems with the toilet - the bowl overflowed like it would when your washing machine has too much soap. Luckily, the suds just kinda settled at the bottom and didn't spread throughout the bathroom floor. I didn't get a picture because I had to leave for my conference but I did tell Leslie. She was very concerned and said she would have someone take a look at it. (side note: I thought for a minute it was a self-cleaning toilet, LOL). That night, the toilet didn't overflow but it gurgled once in a while - didn't affect my sleep. By the time I woke up in the morning, there was no gurgling or overflow, so I figured it was something old houses had and would take a while to fix. 2) Because of the location, noise can be a problem for some people. On my first night, there was a party at the rooftop of Reata's that was noisy but ended at 11pm. The second night, there was a jam session at the square. Again, didn't affect my sleep coz I'm used to muffled noise and it was a pretty cool jam session. But don't stay here if you expect solidly soundproofed rooms. Etta's was fully booked but the rooms are spaced out enough from each other that you don't hear the other guests come and go.
Despite these issues, they weren't a deal breaker at all and I would stay at Etta's again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank mia21990
Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Etta's Place has such potential due to location and history, but it completely misses the mark! Service is subpar, no personal attention to guests and breakfast was very disappointing. The quality of our stay is not worth repeating!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank FinLilah
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We stayed in Annie's room. It was roomy and comfortable, but both mornings we were there we were woken at 7am by very loud trash trucks emptying the restaurant garbage. I guess being right next door to Reata has it's benefits and drawbacks. The blinds in our room were also not black out by any means so 7am was very sunny in our room.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Diana S
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Etta's place is like a boutique hotel in a central location in Fort Worth. All staff were very friendly to deal with. The breakfast was lovely and surrounded by many restaurants and shops. Safe to walk around at night. Once we figured out parking it was a breeze. You need to buzz on arrival to check in

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shp1
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stayed here for two nights with another couple. The location is perfect for walking around Fort Worth and a short drive from the Stockyards. The downside is that there's no on site parking and the parking garage nearby was expensive. You can also hear some street noise, which we mostly slept through, but it woke up our friends.

The other possible downside is that since it's so small they don't have someone monitoring the front desk. This was a problem when we locked ourselves out, but we were able to call the manager from our friend's room.

Breakfast was really good, though you don't get any options--they just bring you a plate with what they made that day.

I would consider staying here again if I'm ever back in Ft. Worth.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple