All reviewsghost huntingsister hotelother guestsplace to staystockyard districttina
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

We didn't experience anything during our stay but the thought was still fun and entertaining. Community bathroom is a little hard to get use to but it's fine. House person was friendly and welcoming. One night was plenty to stay as it was noisy since its above the Main Street.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We really enjoyed our stay and the hotel was clean and Tina was really nice at the time. . I ordered a book about the hotel, gave her $20.00. They didn't have enough books at the time so she took one of the ladies address to send them to. She sent one for my friend and didn't send one for me. I called her and she told me she did send it to my friend but she didn't. I have called a couple times and she keeps saying she sent it but I have never received it. So I guess I donated $20.00 to her. If you go there and expect a book to be mailed to you and give cash you won't get it, she will pocket your money. I will never go back!!! It has been 2 years since I was there.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patty M
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Stayed in Miss Josie's room. The room was quaint and fairly nice, although not nearly as nice as the web site pictures. The bed and floors are very creaky, the loud bar music below is going until at least 2:00 a.m., and the lights from the living room stream in to the room from high windows. This is no longer a bed and breakfast place either.

Miss Tina was very nice and we enjoyed talking with her and a few other guests in the living room but, outside of one lamp that occasionally went on and off, and a few random noises, we saw no other evidences of spirits during our stay.

The hotel is in a great location, however, and we did find a bar called Whiskey Girl where we had a great time.

All in all, I would say we were disappointed in Miss Molly's but we did manage to have a great time in Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Miss Josie's room has it's own bathroom, the other rooms share three bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

My daughter and my girlfriend and I stayed in miss molly's it was like grandmas home, it was clean sweet and so friendly right in the heart of it all where u were safe and we loved it pity we only had one night but would def be back if we ever get there again the lovely Lady the looked after us was beautiful and very helpful we didn't see any ghosts but then we did get back drunk lol and we enjoyed meeting the other guest and had a lot of fun with them having a late night chat and tea,, its def worth a stay however their are stairs and u have to share bathrooms n shower but it was like home from home x thank you Miss Molly for making it a great fun part of our 5 week trip was the best place we stayed in the USA from Australia

Room Tip: each room is different and so cozy we loved it
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank angela d
Reviewed 17 June 2015

My daughter decided that she wanted to spend her 13th birthday at Miss Molly's. It was a great experience!
Our host, Miss Tina, was just a sweet as could be and full of lots of stories about the history and happenings of the hotel.
The room was so quaint and the beds were very comfortable. We sat around the palor and talked with other guests. It was like a big family.
There are lots of resteraunts and bars nearby, so this is better suited for adults wanting to get away for a little R&R. But if you like the paranormal, there is definately something interesting about the wonderful old bordelo.
Just remember, Fort Worth is where the west begins and the rowdy cowboy is still a big part of everyday(night) life here in these parts. Round here, you can kick up your heels til the wee hours of the night. The ghosts don't mind a bit!

Room Tip: Be prepared to party late. This hotel is surrounded by the stockyards nightlife and the cowboys are a rowdy bunch after midnight!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family