“Made a non believer into a true believer”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Fort Worth
Miss Molly's Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 15 Fort Worth B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 June 2016

I must start off by saying that Miss Tina is so wonderful! She will stay up all night with you just telling you everything about the hotel as well as showing you pictures of what other guest have sent in. The minute we got there my friends and I had a very heavy feeling standing outside of Miss Josie's room like a stack on bricks sitting on our chest.

Later that evening I decided to go into room number 8 and sit on the bed. Before I went into the room I decided to take pictures outside the door looking in as well as in front of the room looking towards the beds. As my friends and I were sitting there talking I felt something brushed my leg. A couple of minutes later after talking to the spirits in the room telling them that they can trust us and to come on out we decided to venture off to other room. As I stood up my friend asked me if I dropped a nickel on the bed and I clearly had no pockets and new that the nickel was not on the bed when I sat down. I had both friends confirm that the nickel was not on the bed before I sat as well.

I then walked into the sitting room and told Miss Tina what had happened and she told me it was because they liked me. She said they knew I wasn't going to be in that room only for a short amount of time and wanted to give that to me. She said sometimes that will leave the guest coins if they "trust" them.

I was a little freaked out by this and after about 15 mins talking to Miss Tina I remembered that I took photos of the bed from the outside of the room as well as in front of the bed. I pulled the pictures up on my phone and you could clearly see that there WAS NOT a nickel on the bed before I sat down. I then took that nickel and went and put it on the bed in the exact same spot as where I found it and without even zooming in you could see a nickel right on the bed. I was completely amazed and freaked at the same time by what just happened to me.

I took lots of pictures when I was there including a lot of pictures in the mirrors as advice from Miss Tina. I took about 5 photos about the last hour I was there since I wasn't able to get in little Miss Emma's room. Emma was a child that was born in the room and died in the room and she has been seen by many of guest. Take a look at little Emma (full image) in the mirror. I also got the face of one of Emma's friends as well. The photo that really got me was the 5 photos I got of Miss Josie staring at me in the mirror of her room.

We are going back there in another month to stay!

Enjoy!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank llee44881

Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

We didn't experience anything during our stay but the thought was still fun and entertaining. Community bathroom is a little hard to get use to but it's fine. House person was friendly and welcoming. One night was plenty to stay as it was noisy since its above the Main Street.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2015

We really enjoyed our stay and the hotel was clean and Tina was really nice at the time. . I ordered a book about the hotel, gave her $20.00. They didn't have enough books at the time so she took one of the ladies address to send them to. She sent one for my friend and didn't send one for me. I called her and she told me she did send it to my friend but she didn't. I have called a couple times and she keeps saying she sent it but I have never received it. So I guess I donated $20.00 to her. If you go there and expect a book to be mailed to you and give cash you won't get it, she will pocket your money. I will never go back!!! It has been 2 years since I was there.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Patty M
Reviewed 3 November 2015

Stayed in Miss Josie's room. The room was quaint and fairly nice, although not nearly as nice as the web site pictures. The bed and floors are very creaky, the loud bar music below is going until at least 2:00 a.m., and the lights from the living room stream in to the room from high windows. This is no longer a bed and breakfast place either.

Miss Tina was very nice and we enjoyed talking with her and a few other guests in the living room but, outside of one lamp that occasionally went on and off, and a few random noises, we saw no other evidences of spirits during our stay.

The hotel is in a great location, however, and we did find a bar called Whiskey Girl where we had a great time.

All in all, I would say we were disappointed in Miss Molly's but we did manage to have a great time in Fort Worth.

Room Tip: Miss Josie's room has it's own bathroom, the other rooms share three bathroom.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2015

My daughter and my girlfriend and I stayed in miss molly's it was like grandmas home, it was clean sweet and so friendly right in the heart of it all where u were safe and we loved it pity we only had one night but would def be back if we ever get there again the lovely Lady the looked after us was beautiful and very helpful we didn't see any ghosts but then we did get back drunk lol and we enjoyed meeting the other guest and had a lot of fun with them having a late night chat and tea,, its def worth a stay however their are stairs and u have to share bathrooms n shower but it was like home from home x thank you Miss Molly for making it a great fun part of our 5 week trip was the best place we stayed in the USA from Australia

Room Tip: each room is different and so cozy we loved it
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family