Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 92
US$ 84
Expedia.comUS$ 92
Hotels.comUS$ 92
ZenHotels.comUS$ 102
All reviews front desk french toast fine place biscuits and gravy would stay here again bed was comfortable pillows bend
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 October 2020

This a great hotel. The room was really large, comfortable and clean. It was a nice place to spend an evening traveling. The front desk gave us good recommendations for restaurants and was very nice. I will definitely stay there again when we go there again! The breakfast was a full hot meal served by an attendant due to Covid. She was extremely pleasant and helpful. Good job Comfort Suites!

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank Gina A
Reviewed 15 July 2020

Staff very polite and helpful, The full hot breakfast and pool was open even when other hotels are closing due to Covid. They are almost through with the remodel so there were some boxes around and the grounds need attention but it was still a fine place to stay.

Room tip: We like the first floor
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 30 May 2020

Front driveway of hotel completely blocked off. They showed us a room that was just cleaned and it had left over food in refer, not sure just how clean in this covid19 environment it would be. They took us to another room that smelled clean. She ran my credit card twice and said it was declined, I called the credit card company and they said it was the hotels issue saying its not a secure site-nothing wrong with my card by the hostess blamed me and was rude-like she had a chip on her shoulder. I suggest you check your credit card statement asap after checking in their were two $1.00 purchases unauthorized and the two times she ran my card, it is pending so I will be looking. There is a new hotel Hilton down the street.

Room tip: Rooms are being redone on first floor
Date of stay: May 2020
Reviewed 28 February 2020

This property was doing some renovations in late January but they weren't intrusive nor overwhelming. I worked both a day and night schedule on alternating weeks and was never bothered while sleeping during daylight hours. The staff was helpful and kind.

Room tip: Truck/RV parking is in the rear so if you want to be able to see your large vehicle, rooms on the south side face that way.
Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 564paulp
Reviewed 26 December 2019

arived after 5pm signed in given a HDCP room on 2nd floor, why they said they had elevator,STUPID. Paid 127.00 for room no discount tho i am a gold member, disabled vet. get into room and hear construction noise in hallway stopes at 6-7 pm.internet not working told to call 3rd party. i said for 127 all should be working and if not hotels responsibility to fix not mine. the they said my computer was broke. OH YEA. never did they get internet working. broken chair in room.noisy neighbors at 10pm. what kind of zoo is this.bfst was cold and milk was sour

Room tip: stay at another motel
Date of stay: December 2019