“Find something else” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Euless
New York City, New York
“Find something else”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2011

Got put up here for one night by American Airlines when late flight made us miss our connection. The shuttle driver to/from the airport is a rude and obnoxious-- beware. Room was fine but only access from outdoors and it was over 100 degrees in Dallas so you sweat just walking to your room and at night we had to run the shower for 30 mins before we got hot water. I can't imagine that anyone would actually pay to stay here.

• Stayed August 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Melbourne, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2011

Like many others, I was one of the unsuspecting "suckers" sent here by American Airlines when my flight had mechanical problems. I arrived around 9 pm and informed the Desk CLerk that I had a 6:26 am flight the next day. She told me that the first shuttle departed at 5:00 and I would need to be there at 4:50. I then saw her put my room number down on the shuttle manifest list for 5:00 am. I got my key and began walking to my room. There were 6 of us on the shuttle sent by American and I was the first to get my key. All of us were sent to rooms at the very back of the hotel. The exterior corridors are very dimly lit. As I was walking, I noticed that the pool was full of leaves and plant debris, but there were no trees on the property. Thankfully, I had no plans to swim. As I turned the corner at the back of the hotel, I noticed three men in their early 20s drinking and smoking cigarettes outside their room. I walked back and told the two female guests that I was concerned for their safety and that I would walk them to their rooms if they would like. Both were very thankful and took me up on the offer. After ensuring that they were safely in their rooms, I went to my room and was appalled. The carpet was stained, the walls were moldy and cracked, the room smelled as if whatever foul smells were in there were being covered with way too much air frshener. I set my alarm for 4:00 am and went to sleep. When I woke up at 4:00 and turned on the light, cockroaches and crickets scattered across the floor. I quickly showered and dressed thankful to be leaving, I checked out and asked the Desk Clerk about where I should meet the shuttle. He looked at my key card and told me that I was not scheduled for the 5:00 am shuttle. I told him that there must be a mistake as I watched the Desk Clerk put my room number down for the shuttle. He told me that there was no mistake and that he could not explain why I was not on the list but that I would need to get a cab and pay myself for my trip back to DFW. I have complained to American Airlines and can assure you that I will do everything that I can to keep from flying on American again. In fact, when I fly to an city only served by American, I will fly to the next closest city served by another airline and drive the remainder of the route.

If anyone ever has an issue with criminal activity at this hotel, I have contacted American and informed themthat this hotel is not safe. I would be willing to testify on your behalf against them if they continue to send unsuspecting passengers here.

WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL!!!!!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Travellers are raving about these Euless hotels

Colorado Springs, CO
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2011

I'd like to invite American Airlines' CEO to stay a night in this hotel that his company put us up in last night. With so many newer, clean accommodations close to DFW, why on earth does AA use this awful, outdated property? I can only guess that they get the rooms for next to nothing, because that's what they are worth. Like the previous reviewer, we stayed at the Quality Inn Euless courtesy of a voucher from AA. After nearly an hour wait for the Quality Inn shuttle (which was as dirty and awful as the hotel) we were taken to a run-down, flea-bag of a motel whose best days were decades ago. The shuttle driver barely acknowledged her passengers and any attempt at conversation was met with surly, one-word responses. The motel parking lot was basically deserted; my guess is that the only patrons on most nights are those poor, unsuspecting souls sent there by American. External walkways were dimly lit, there was pealing paint and rust on the outdoor stairs. Our room had the distinctive smell of an attempt to cover up odors with the sickly sweet scent of a continuous air freshener. Although the linens appeared clean, we wore socks in the room due to the questionable condition of the carpet. The dead spider and rolly-polly bug in the bathroom were a nice touch. The exhaust vent in the bathroom was blocked with dirt and dust. the inside of the air conditioner was covered with dust, mold and what appeared to be insect droppings You could see daylight around the external door, hardly a secure feeling. The free continental breakfast was not for the faint of heart. Breakfast hours were advertised as 5:00 to 9:00 am. We arrived at about 8:00 am. No one appeared to be in attendance to clean up or replenish supplies. Boiled eggs with cracked shells sat in lukewarm water just waiting for an unsuspecting victim. Congealed country gravy and exactly 1/2 patty of sausage. A fruit bowl with one apple. A juice machine that looked as if it had never been wiped down. The only edible item was the make-your-own waffle in the shape of the state of Texas. We took a peek at the outdoor (cess)pool before we left -- cloudy, uninviting water full of leaves and twigs. Again we had the surly van driver going back to the airport. There were six of us waiting for the van back to the airport and her only words were, "You ready?" Is this American Airlines' idea of acceptable accommodations for displaced passengers? Because there was nothing of quality about this inn.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Coloradomom55
Toronto, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2011

We eneded up at this hotel (motel) due to flight issues on American Airlines. We travel alot and this was the worst room we have ever stayed in. Mold in the bathroom, shower faucet falling off the wall, paper thin walls, even the vewhicle for the shuttle was as beaten up as the room was. No internal hallways. The family we were travelling with ended up in a better room and we overheard the front desk saying that they should not have been in that room....in other words those who arrive from AA get the worst rooms! AA should be ashamed of using this place. In hindsight we would have gladly paid to stay somewhere else vs. this worn out, dirty, rundown place.

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with family
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2010

Older hotel but updated and clean. Great value for price. Free breakfast. Friendly staff.

• Stayed November 2010
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Euless
0.8 km away
4.1 km away
Extended Stay America - Dallas - Bedford
3.8 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Ft. Worth Airport South

Been to Motel 6 Euless- DFW West? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK