All reviews guest house light bulbs the main house home away from home dallas television
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at Alla's for our honeymoon and upon our arrival Alla was so welcoming and inviting, Her and husband Rick made us feel right at home they were such a joy to be around and brought us much laughter, we enjoyed great conversation and delicious wine. The house is beautiful and filled with beautiful antiques. We stayed in mama pelts room which is very cozy and the bed was super comfy. My husband and I can't wait to go back for our one year anniversary!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend brought me to Alla's for Valentine's Day. Alla is sweet and welcoming, you'll feel right at home here. Her B&B is a great alternative to the run of the mill hotel scene. Her breakfast is delicious and you'll have the chance to meet, talk and eat with people from all around the world! If you want a truly unique experience check out Alla's!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2016

This was our second visit to Alla's! It's our favorite bed and breakfast! The organic breakfast was out of this world!! Alla and Rick are such fun and interesting people! We had a great time playing with the chickens! The cabana hot tub was so relaxing! We are looking forward to our next visit!

Stayed: March 2016
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

We decided to visit Allas B&B for a girls weekend. From the moment we arrived we were treated like family. Alla gives great attention to every detail. The house is decorated with many period pieces so it is like traveling through time. The beds are amazingly comfortable. The wine was delicious and the company was refreshing. Make sure you get Allas organic breakfast. By far the best breakfast I have ever had. She has all of her beautiful chickens in the back, so you know the eggs are fresh!!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daveqman
Reviewed 28 March 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time. We felt right at home. Both Alla and Rick took such good care of us. Our every wish and need was fulfilled.
We got footage of one of the fox that come to feed with not on the free range chickens. Beautiful experience.
The breakfast was phenomenal.
Thank you both!