Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
US$ 57
US$ 46
Travelocity
US$ 71
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Hill(Cedar Hill)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
La Quinta
US$ 75
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewsb bguest houseromantic getawaythe main househome away from homefresh fruitenjoyed our staydallas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 November 2015

My wife and I very much enjoyed our stay. Alla and Rick's hospitality showed itself in all kinds of little ways. They were very easy to work with as we arrived later in the evening. The spa was great and definitely worth it. Breakfast was awesome, we did the queen-size - excellent European coffee.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheRossDaddy
Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

My husband surprised me with a little get-away to Alla's. The energy from Alla was amazing!! She was so welcoming and the atmosphere was very positive. My husband and I enjoyed our time in the hot tub and our breakfast was delicious. All the antiques were very intriguing, from our hundred year old bed - 115 year old light bulbs that still work, to the old first color TV. Our stay was too short. I would definitely go back.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Thank Jennifer Burkee... P
Reviewed 21 October 2015 via mobile

I could not have asked for a more wonderful place to stay on my trip to dallas. Mr. Rick and Ms. Alla were both wonderful people. They gave us a tour of the house and the history contained within - it was fabalous. Even my 7 year old loved it. Such friendly and wonderful people too. I will never stay at a hotel again.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne L
Reviewed 19 October 2015

My husband and I booked a night with Allas B&B for our 3rd wedding anniversary. It was a once in a lifetime experience. We were greeted by her husband Rick and he gave us a tour of the main B&B. The history that lives in the home took our breath away. They had collections of Thomas Edison lightbulbs to the very first color T.V. This was a true treat, especially for my husband, it has always been an interest of his. We then got to socialize with the other couples that were also staying. She had a variety of wines and snacks to welcome us. They showed us our beautiful room with a queen bed and there were his and her robes and slippers to make us comfortable. After we settled in we headed to dinner at Romo's which was recommended by Alla herself and it will not disappoint. The pasta was wonderful along with great service. My husband and I then hit downtown Dallas to visit The Reunion Tower and JFK memorial. We then headed back to our room at Allas and got a well rested night. We woke up to a beautiful, organic, fresh breakfast that was well worth the upgrade ! We had a blast with and at Allas ! We would love to make this a tradition.
The Morton's

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tiffany M
Reviewed 9 October 2015

Stayed three nights and it was most memorable. The room and bathroom was very clean including great display of antiques associated with local history. Plus it was very quiet. A very nice breakfast room with a fine breakfast selection.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business