All reviews would definitely stay here again staff was friendly great price easy access great breakfast front desk staff breakfast room clean facility staying at this hotel microwave trips expressway hallway mexico plan
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This place hosted at least 22 DPS agents so I definitely felt very safe. Other than that the night clerk was very friendly, there were bottles of water and plums available, far better that freshly warmed cookies that most places have. The rub was the morning. It was near impossible to find anyone, breakfast was understocked, there were a stack of keys on the counter, I finally found someone working and determined it was the GM. Not sure if someone didn't show up, but the morning bad experience canceled the terrific stay.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This hotel is a great hotel.The breakfast is hot, it's refreshing. The check in girl kayla was super friendly! She always said hello with a big friendly smile. I will stay here again on my next visit.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank hdznl
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Most people may know that most hotels in the McAllen area are unsafe, but this one is totally safe. Police officers stay here for 18 days every month.

The hotel is very clean and well maintained. It is located between McAllen and Mercedes... 10 minute drive from each of these counties.

Staff is very friendly and helpful, and they have hot breakfast included in your room fee. You will not find a better option for some where around 75 dlls per night.

I would certainly use this hotel again for my next trips to the area for shopping.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jose Luis G
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This is a very comfortable hotel with great prices for the accommodations! The best part about this stay is the welcome you get from the front desk clerk, Kayla! I've never had such a warm greeting by such a genuinely friendly young lady with the prettiest smile you've ever seen! The hotel is a great value all by itself but if you're lucky enough to check in with Kayla, you'll see what I mean. She WILL brighten your day! Thanks Kayla!

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank scubadude77354
Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a week. The room was always clean and made up very nicely. The staff helped us find all the locations we were looking for and gave us suggestions. My mother & I stayed in the double queen suite.

Although the room looks over the interstate, we did not find the noise from the traffic to be a nuisance. This Inn is located right off the interstate and is in a good area. It is well-lighted and we did not have any reservations about safety.
The dining room is clean and well-kept. Even with a full house, the staff kept up with the flow of people coming through by restocking the breakfast items as they got low.
We also use the exercise room which is well-equipped with an up-to-date treadmill and elliptical machine and all of the equipment is in good repair.
I would highly recommend this Inn to anyone staying in this area. The price is well worth it and not too expensive.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business