“I LIKED what I GOT... don't quite get the pricing.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #106 of 412 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don’t have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Denton is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 24 April 2018

I got the 2 for which I thought would be a set single price but I was charged the single price for each item. Lovely ice tea selection. I was pleased with what I got. I tried two different soups. My group was happy but all agreed it was a bit pricey but acceptable for the premise. I didn't see any leftovers in our group of 7.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We got a to go order, food was ok but just a little high for what we got, at any rate, the food was very good and well prepared

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Eat here regularly. Always fresh, clean, great service. Sandwiches, soups, salads. Don't miss the desserts. Bake their own bread daily.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I like Corner Bakery. I forgot there was one in Denton, so I went to Panera instead. The counter help didn't know the menu (had to look up ingredients in the chicken salad), I asked for a grilled cheese sandwich with ham - it's not a menu item - she said 'sure thing'. The sandwich came, and it was a toasted swiss and ham sandwich with tomato, lettuce, etc. I didn't want to send it back so I took a couple of bites. Not bad, but soggy bread. So....I decided to tell her it was the wrong thing. She brought my sandwich grilled cheese with ham....bread was barely toasted, cheese was processed american cheese (can we say ick?), and the ham was still wet and barely warm. I sucked it up, ate as much as I could. THEN the staff person asked if I was planning to ask for a refund. I just got out of surgery, so I didn't want to bother. I said no.

The redeeming thing about the visit is that the bagel was great.

Next time it's Corner Bakery.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Enjoyed the pick two option. Love that they will customize your order with no problem. The offer of a baked good for .99 is a great deal.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK