“Love this place! Free WiFi and good Thai”
Review of Khao San

Khao San
Ranked #76 of 407 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The automosphere is great. The place is really close to the Discovery Park UNT campus and just a few minutes away from UNT main campus.

This place offers Free WiFi, friendly wait staff, and it’s customers are friendly as well.

I have tried both the green and red curry. Both were level 3. If you like a medium spice this is good.

The curry comes with a protein, a choice of rice, an egg roll with dipping sauce, a salad or soup.

I had both the soup and salad on various occasions and both are great! The peanut sauce for the salad is one to try.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We started off our meal sharing a cup of Tom Kha Gai, delightfully light and airy and was every so slightly spicy. We had red Jungle Curry with tofu, spiced to 5+. Loaded with veggies and it was hot. Did I mention hot?
The other side of the table had chicken Pad Thai, spiced to 3. The review on that was “The best I’ve had in quite a while!” Certainly the best that we’ve had locally.
All in all, we happily rated our meal as a five of five!!
Good job by our servers Sonja and Adam, in a very clean appearing establishment!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I had the radna with pork and fresh rolls. Very good. Thai owners and management I think. Radna which is a thick noodle dish served in a slightly salty gravy came with a lot of meat and broccoli. The fresh rolls were served with a peanut sauce. Was not busy when I was there - very close to where i live so perfect.

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

I don't frequent Thai restaurant's in Denton that often but the one I generally go to was closed and so this was my next option. It was a good choice. The wait staff was friendly, the menu was easy to read and the tea was great. We had pati Ang glass noo does. Both were very hot and fresh. My only problem was that it was a bit sweet. Overall a very good second choice.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Went there tonight looking for fresh rolls and they were awesome!! The peanut sauce I would like a tall glass of..yummy! I tried a curry soup too and it was also good. I will be going back there again.