“Excellent Thai food at a good price.”
Review of Thai Square

Thai Square
Ranked #31 of 428 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 12 July 2017

The lunch specials are pretty cheap and the food is excellent. The spring rolls/egg rolls are out of this world. Good service cheap eats for real high quality food.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

Great food, dynamic staff, and wonderful ambiance. All reasonably priced and close to other attractions in central Denton.

Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

My son, his girlfriend and I went to Thai Square last night. Really enjoyed the curry sampler plate. The "hot" was spicy but certainly not overwhelmingly hot. The service was good, not super, although we went within an hour of closing time. The prices were reasonable but not cheap. My only complaint is they charge extra for additional rice. Really? What did it cost them? Nothing, as it was already made. And they didn't have steamed rice so they subbed brown rice. But overall, I will go again.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We had the shrimp wonton wrappers and the dumplings as appetizers! They were both fresh and hot. My garlic and black pepper chicken was delicious! Everyone at our table are all they had. I highly recommend! I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

Our family loves this place, and we eat here at least once a week. We have never had a bad dish. Everything is always fresh and tasty. We have recommended Thai Square to many friends who have enjoyed it as well. You must try!