“Best Chinese Food in Denton”
Review of Mr. Chopsticks

Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 3 November 2014

Mr. Chopsticks serves the best Chinese food in Denton, Texas. I usually get takeout there at least 4 times per month. I have tried the other Chinese restaurants in the city but none can compare to Mr. Chopsticks. I recommend the combination fried rice (shrimps are large) and tofu dishes. I love the freshness of their dishes and customer service is great.

Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

have been visiting this place since mid '90s.. awesome and it's a favorite of my GRANDkids always a must when the grandboys come in from Georgia

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

This place is totally unexpected and wonderful. I look forward to eating here when I visit each year! It's convenient. It's fresh. It's wonderful!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

My husband and I ate lunch here today with great expectations based on the reviews we read here. My husband ordered Hunan Chicken, and when the entree was delivered, there was no sauce to speak of, all white meat and no color. The primary vegetable was bamboo shoots with a sprig of green onion & if you wanted extra vegetables, (my husband ordered water chestnuts) you had to pay extra! Very bland except for the overpowering ginger. There was also ginger in the hot & sour soup, ginger in the egg roll. I ordered the Sesame chicken which was different than any I've ever had, but not in a good way. It was chunks of white meat chicken with a couple of chunks of carrots, zuchinni, and okra all tempura battered and fried. No sauce. The fried rice we were served was not like the usual fried rice on the grill with fresh veggies, it was more like steamed rice with some brown color. What a disappointment. :(

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I live in Maryland and visit my son in Denton, on a regular basis. We order "takeout" from "Chopsticks" every time I'm there because it is the best Asian food in the area; for the price and timeliness in preparing the items we enjoy. Their fried rice is most delicious and included in all the main stir fry dishes (they will inquire if you prefer fried or white, go for fried). Other dishes we always enjoy are fried or steamed Pork or Chicken Potstickers, (we prefer pork - the included sauce is yum),Pork Lo Mien, and Szechuan Walnut Chicken. You may choose either meat you prefer or vege only. My son is a regular and is pleased to have discovered this little family owned place. I am, too. There is one other tried and true, locally owned place he takes me to for take-out breakfast, comes to mind. I will offer a review of it in the future. In the meantime, enjoy chillin' in the crib with your personal chopsticks and Bon Apetit!

Been to Mr. Chopsticks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK