“No Complaints At This Property”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #113 of 428 Restaurants in Denton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We have eaten here numerous times with good service and good hot food. Staff have been friendly and helpful. I usually get the Orange chicken, unless the Honey Sesame Chicken is available as that is my all time favorite.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I normally choose chicken when I visit. This time I tried the beef and was presently surprised. Keep an open mind when ordering, plus they give samples before ordering the whole thing.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

After a long day of driving, we were happy to find that Panda Express was close to our hotel. Had Beijing beef and orange chicken with chow mein noodles, and both were delightful! Generous portions, too.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Love Panda Express in general, and this met my expectations. The food was fresh and plentiful. One of our choices was too spicy, so they let us change it to something else.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Panda does fast Chinese well as long as its fresh and this location makes good efforts toward this. Service is Good but not great. Lobby is clean. It a soda is out at the fountain, it takes a while to replace it. Its really more about getting the food out fast.

Been to Panda Express? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK