“Good Eats”

Add it.
Taco Cabana
Ranked #181 of 411 Restaurants in Denton
Reviewed 22 January 2018

We did a drive through as we were tired from a long day. I had the fajita tacos. There was plenty of meat and veggies as requested. The food was so good. I was surprised because many fast food places skimp on the meat. The drive through attendant was quick and courteous as the ling was sort of long. The order was correct and well worth the wait.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

We have always gotten good food there. The service is not always friendly, but fast. The food is a little expensive for what it is, but it's some place to go when one gets tired of the other Mexican fast food places, as they are all a little different from each other, or have some different dishes.

Reviewed 20 October 2016

I grew up with Taco Cabana in San Antonio and made a pit stop here for some food. It's very consistent from location to location. Wasn't busy, and food came out quick and was hot. No complaints, got what I ordered at a good price and went on my way.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

The street tacos as well as the breakfast tacos are really good. The salsa bar is t too bad; just don't expect anything very spicy.

The balance of the menu is okay.

The slushy margaritas are decent but they're new guava one isn't good at all; its way too sweet

This isn't your average fast food place and the prices reflect that. Our meal with one margarita and one beer was over $34

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I've missed my TC breakfast tacos since the location at 35E and Avenue C closed for highway construction. I was delighted to see this one open. Same good eats, same great prices.
Recommended