All reviews lake texoma turkey sausage next morning room was clean front desk agent choctaw resort good nights sleep great property coffee maker hot breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again stayed one night jacuzzi highway microwave truck
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in several Holiday Inn Express hotels and have always enjoyed my experience. However, the experience at this hotel was not the same. Upon our arrival, we had hair in several places throughout our shower. The toilet ran nonstop. We were placed in a room right by the elevator which seemed extremely convenient since we were in and out so much. This proved to not be such a good thing. You could constantly hear the elevator at all hours of the night. The gym held only 3 pieces of equipment. It was extremely hot and humid in the gym and the tv was "out of service". The lamp in the room flickered on and off. The beds were decent enough and the rest of the room was clean. The breakfast was wonderful and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Carmen M,

Thank you for your loyalty in choosing Holiday Inn Express for your travel needs. We appreciate to hear feedback from our guests as this guides us in monitoring and improving areas that may benefit from additional attention. Please accept our apologies for the issues you had during your stay, especially with the bathroom cleanliness, fitness center and noise disturbance. We will certainly look into these issues to work on areas of improvement and achieve superior guest satisfaction. Should your future travels bring you back to the area, we look forward to serving you again.

Kind Regards,

Tracy V.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

I really like everything else about the hotel - good location, non-smoking, huge room, clean, friendly staff, good price. I've literally worked 30 years traveling as a road warrior - hitting all 50 states along the way. Thousands of motels/hotels - but this mattress is like laying on cement. Cheaply made, hard as a rock. (Unless I just got the unlucky room - and the other beds are okay? Either way I can't chance it to come back here for another sleepless night.)

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Dear Rick F,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with your feedback. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to our mattress. It is truly regrettable that this has affected your overall satisfaction with our hotel. I truly would have preferred you had a more comfortable stay. Nevertheless, rest assured that your comments are taken into serious account and these concerns you have mentioned will be looked into. It is always in our continued efforts to maintain and improve our amenities and services in order to be consistent in giving our valued guests the best hotel experience possible. I do hope that you will give us the chance to make it up to you.

Faith R

Reviewed 25 April 2016

I Stayed at this Hotel rather than the Hilton Gardens (where I usually stay) because this hotel had an indoor pool. When we arrived we discovered that the pool was closed for service, the TV in the exercise room was out- of- service and the coffee was cold ( out of service coffee pot?). The vending machines only sell drinks, no chips, crackers or candy to be found.
To their credit the people at the desk were very nice.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2016

Dear mcficke,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment about the front desk service.

However, we’re sorry we fell below your expectation regarding the pool closure, fitness center amenities and vending machines. We will address these concerns. We take all reviews positive and negative very seriously, and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I stayed here twice. Once when I attended a concert in Durant OK (it was the cheaper IHG property that a discount I had worked with) and once when movin down to Texas. I had a pleasant time both times. It was very quiet and the breakfast for being free was nice and warm, not stale and not cold. The pancake machine was cool!! The staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 April 2016

I checked in late and went straight to bed. Check in was quick and breakfast was very good. The room was very clean and the parking was very convenient. No complaints. The AC wasn't very powerful but it was fine.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo