Let me start with the only positive thing: the breakfast was good. That's it. Other than that, this hotel has NOTHING going for it.
We walked into our room and I went to the bathroom. I peeked into the shower and there was BLACK MOLD covering the caulking in the shower. I called the front desk and they had us switched to a different room. This room still had mold in the shower. Not *as much* but it was still present. The mattress was extremely hard and the sheets were dirty and thin. The AC unit had cords visibly hanging from the bottom and water dripping from it. The window casing was cracked. The floors in the hallways and breakfast area were extremely dirty, so much so that I was afraid to let my child walk on them. The pool area was ABHORRENT. The pool deck was coming up in chunks and the pool water was cloudy and dirty. The hand rail was dangerously loose and the whole area reeked of sweat. We didn't even attempt to enter the water as I was concerned about health risks.
I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Especially families with children. You are much better off at the Hampton Inn across the street. More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking