All reviews lake texoma turkey sausage next morning room was clean front desk agent choctaw resort good nights sleep coffee maker hot breakfast the staff was friendly and helpful would stay here again stayed one night very nice hotel jacuzzi highway microwave truck
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

It's what you would expect from Holiday Inn. The suites are huge and great for families. The breakfast bar has a great selection. The only issue was the condition of our bathroom. Whoever did the tile work in the bathroom did a horrible job. I'm surprised at the condition. We reported to front desk. Hopefully it gets fixed. Not the expected quality from this chain.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 November 2015

The front desk clerk was busy but friendly and efficient, and we had our requested king room in just a few minutes. The clerk always spoke and smiled as we went in and out. The room was surprisingly large and we were pleased with all aspects. Breakfast was fresh, varied, and appetizing. We liked the hotel well enough that we stayed there again as we drove home at the end of our vacation ten days later. The only complaint we had was that the bathroom floor had not been cleaned well and had many hairs on it.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2015

We stayed two nights on a fossil hunting trip and were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room and the friendly staff at the hotel. The breakfast was good and filling. It was quiet in the hotel and the king bed was comfortable. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Kyle B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Thank You for the Wonderful Review Colin!! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope your fossil Hunt was a success!

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

The hotel car park was near empty and stayed similar during my 2 night stay over the weekend. A very cheerful and friendly David, upgraded me to a suite on the 4th floor. There was hardly any traffic on that floor, so I had a very restful weekend.

The suite was very spacious, and had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, etc. Everything worked really well.

The room was very, very clean, and the king bed was comfortable and with a firm mattress that suited me.

Breakfast was quite good, only comment would be that the table tops could be properly hot wiped, as my first table each morning was just a bit sticky in spots.

Hotel location was very good off I75, I did find more restaurants and shops 5 miles further south.

The only annoying issues was the slow and intermittent Internet connection, for browsing and booking flights and hotels. I used my 4G cell phone in hotspot mode nearly the whole weekend.

Otherwise, I would have scored my stay as excellent.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Kyle B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2015

Thank You for the Wonderful Review H. L.!! We're glad you enjoyed your stay, and we are currently working on getting the internet and WiFi upgraded to eliminate the slow speeds and bandwidth issues.

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a month. After my arrival, I found that the computer in the business center had parts that were stolen and did not work. AC did not work in the common eating area. I asked the manager about repairing those items on several occasions, but my request had not been granted. Neither of those issues had been repaired upon my departure 1 month later. I also read other reviews about the AC being broke. I guess they owner of the franchise was hoping for a cool summer. Staff was extremely nice.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Kyle B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Denison North-Lake Texoma, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2015

Thank you for your feedback, we have FINALLY completed the repairs to the A/C Units after a much longer parts delay than originally expected. The Business Center computer has also been replaced, and the computers in the business center are back up to full speed.