1,200 results
All reviews library bar oak lawn fire station cedar springs classic hotel turtle creek cookie cutter car service street noise beautiful hotel valet parking older hotel within miles love field rooms are spacious room service valet staff
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

It has been over a year since I last sprayed here but as I stay in other hotels I’m constantly comparing those stays to my stay at the Warwick Melrose. Inevitably, these other hotels fall short.

First, the Warwick Melrose has that classic charm that is lacking in so many hotels these days. Add to that the exceptional service - among the best I’ve experienced anywhere. The restaurant is very good, the bar is great and the overall ambiance of the stay make this hotel amongst my favorites anywhere.

Hopefully I’ll be back in Dallas soon so I can stay there again.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time to publish a review on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay at the Warwick Melrose - Dallas, We appreciate the time you devoted as it assists us in our efforts to continually improve our services and address specific issues we may not be aware of. Thank you so much for your kind and wonderful review.

I will share your wonderful reviews with the management and staff at our next departmental meeting.

We appreciate your business, and hope your travels return you to our door, until then..

Best regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stayed here for one night at the start of our US vacation and was very much underwhelmed. It is clear that this was a nice hotel at some point in time but no money has been spent on it for a long time. Our room was really tired with fixtures falling off walls and very uncomfortable beds. The shower was terrible with barely any water pressure and damaged faucet. Also the safe in the room was not working.
Worse than the rooms was the customer service. First via email, where David was abrupt and rude, to the front desk staff who did not even acknowledge us on check in or check out. Just stare at you and wait for you to say what you want basically.
Only positive was the room size and the library bar which has really nice decor.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you Reemo80 for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit. We appreciate your feedback, and were disappointed to read about your interactions with our staff and the deficiencies with your guestroom.

Your comments have been forwarded to our management team so that they can go back to their departments and make the necessary improvements to both our product and training of our staff.

We again appreciate you bringing these things to our attention,and hope that you give us another try whenever your travels bring you back to Dallas.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

Stayed here off and on over the years when representing the local school district. The hotel delivers a welcoming and comfortable respite after a day's work. Cozy common areas, quite ambience, excellent well-stocked bar and interesting dining. Rooms are spacious, comfortable beds, all the necessary accoutrement. While the Adolphus has been a favorite also, the ambience here is rather different, to me calmer and more soothing. I no longer have need to travel much to Dallas but if I were to, I'd certainly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you, Jim, for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit with us. We appreciate you providing feedback, as it is the best indicator for us how we are doing and where we need to improve.

We look forward to seeing you if your travels ever bring you back to Dallas. Until then...

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I was completely delighted with our weekend getaway here. Absolutely everything was comfortable and convenient. The bed was lavish, the bathroom quaint, yet completely stocked, and walking distance to a restaurant or two. We would absolutely stay again.

Stayed: April 2018
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about your experience here at the Warwick Melrose - Dallas! We appreciate the feedback, and was delighted to read all of the wonderful comments about your weekend getaway.

We look forward to seeing you walk through our doors again soon. Until then...

Reviewed 14 September 2018

I was impressed with the classic style of the Warwick Melrose, but it was modern and updated in all the right places. It definitely feels historic but not old. The service was exceptional and the rooms were spacious and clean. Very convenient to local restaurants as well as featuring two options for travelers in the lobby. Loved the stay.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Matthew H, Front Office Manager at Warwick Melrose - Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Thank you Dewayne for posting a review of your recent visit. We were pleased to read your review and thoughts on the product and services.

We hope to see you again walking through our doors soon! Until that time...