“good value”

Ranked #140 of 204 Hotels in Dallas
Carmel, New York
“good value”
Reviewed 11 March 2012

clean good value location is good rooms large and clean some noise between rooms late at night

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this review, 22 May 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback. It seems like you weren't fully satisfied as there was some noise. Next time on your visit, please call the front desk so that we can take care of this issue right away! See you on your next visit!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 29 February 2012

My friend, her other friend, & I stayed here for one night. It was pretty ok. Like the title says- if you just need the basics(bed, bath, sleep), then this motel will do the job. It's in a quite area- so no worries of loudness outside. I did notice a sheet on the table that stated 'Room Service' but my friend's friend stated that it was pricey(she had gotten there the night before). She said she walked on over to the Sonic- it's a couple of blocks from the motel. They do have a couple of places that deliver to the motel. The motel is located next to some woods and from the looks of it could be considered isolated. So if you are traveling by foot, then be careful when going out. If you want a no frills place to cover your basic needs as well as saving money, then I suggest this place.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
KnightsinnMarket, Manager at Knights Inn Market Center, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for rating our hotel on TripAdvisor. We appreciate you giving us a chance to serve you on your visit to Dallas.
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed 30 January 2012

They lost my resveration, I gave them a copy and they still took half an hour to find it. When they did find it, they said they already sold my room because of the late check-in I PAYED BY CREDIT CARD ON LINE! I reserved it at 5pm and showed up at 7pm!!! Then they said they could sell me a room that cost more... it took me another 15 minutes to get them to give me a simular room. simple right... 2 beds smoking? guess they don't get it. When I got home I found out that not only did I pay for it on-line, I also payed for it twice with them. The ONLY thing this place has going for it is that it is clean, but pay in cash or over pay!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Sara C
Hello Ms. Sara,

We apologize for all the trouble you faced at our hotel. We looked into your matter, it seems the confusion was created because of our new hire. After reading your review we are going to put more effort in training our new employees so that our guest don't go through the same trouble you did.

Thank you for appreciating our clean rooms. We hope to see you again, so that you would experience ease of checkin that your deserved.

Veronica
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 13 July 2011

I absolutely hate it when you get to a highway-side motel and it's loud, and cheap and obnoxious. This one was only cheap, but not in a bad way. We were only a few blocks away from i35, (where there's a very busy McDonald's, Sonic and other fast food restaurants) but all that is safely near-reach (even when walking) but OUT OF SIGHT. It was such a relief to avoid that mess, when all we wanted to do, was go to sleep and walk to a pancake-restaurant in the morning (I hate cereal) before an afternoon flight. It was annoying having to ask the clerk for a hair drier, an alarm, when they should have them already in the rooms; plus the tv remotes are so confusing... I would've deducted a star if the clerk hadn't been so sweet as to cater to all my questions. I really value customer service. Our room was clean, nicely sized, we even got a desk and a recliner, which was good, because I needed to finish some things on my laptop. The lack of pool is great too, since I just wanted to sleep, without rowdy kids screaming and water noise.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for your wonderful review. It brings us lots of joy when we hear our guest's needs were satisfied. Again thank you, we hope to see you again.
Reviewed 25 June 2011

Everything seemed made to cut costs, but what it lacked in extra amenities, it made up in cleanliness, location and a fast, warm staff. I'd be staying there again within the next 6 months, definitely.

• Stayed June 2011