Hyatt Regency Dallas
US$ 180
US$ 175
US$ 166
  • Pool
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 73
US$ 120
US$ 94
4,485 results
All reviewsreunion towerunion stationtrain trackscentennial cafecity viewdealey plazagrassy knollwest endbeautiful hotellight sleeperself parkingconvention centerjfk museumbusiness conferenceroom servicelarge hotelvalet service
Reviewed 22 February 2012

If you are here on a conference stay here. If not don't.
Its like Grand central station at breakfast morning tea and afternoon tea. Lift congestion is horrendous at break times.
One featurec that was good was the computer in the foyer to ptint out boarding oasses - that was nifty and totally set up really well all links worked etc
Staff really tried but it was an insane pace of checkin and check outs. Its only 5 minues from JFK museum where he was shot.
Down town Dallas was souless and quite empty.
Hotel rooms were really old and dated furniture - felt pens used to cover scuff marks and bug gouges out of the furniture. Bathrooms tiles not clean and fresh, Toiletries were small and minimum, no extras. We had a sunset suite first night - not worth it at all - and suite was old scuffed furntire, lamps didn't work.
Asked to move rooms because of traffic noise, train noise and then cranes. The pool is the saddest most desperate area.
Extremely disappointing. Staff really really tried hard and couldnt fault them.

Room Tip: High room - get away from train noise Sunset roosm not worth it - you van do to Dallas tower and get a great view and a drink
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MushuAnd
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I booked this hotel via a Priceline reservation. I selected a four star hotel and put my price in. We reserved a room at this hotel and it turned out to be a dump. The room we were given was 2 1/2 stars at best. Beat up furniture, dated decor, and stained carpet. Gross.

I called Priceline and got a 50% refund. If they try to put you in the Skyline wing, find another place to stay. Some rooms might be four star but the entire hotel is not. I was very disappointed thinking I booked a four star hotel and received that room.

Also actually getting to the hotel is confusing not to mention you have to use the valet or pay to park and it is not cheap.

Room Tip: Skyline wing, avoid it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carly G
Reviewed 20 February 2012

Great big hotel in the downtown area. Convient to all downtown attractions and museums etc. Restaurants in hotel bar and coffee shop. Very nice but you will pay for the room and every little thing. ie. Internet,tv,bottled water displayed in room 4.50 a bottle and parking. Nothing for free here! $$$$$

• Stayed: February 2012
HyattDallasDFWPR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2012

Thank you for this review from a recent stay at Hyatt Regency Dallas. We appreciate your compliment about our convenient location near downtown attractions and museums. On your next visit we suggest booking one of our packages that includes valuable amenities like Internet and valet parking. Thank you again for your feedback; please return again
soon.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Catchy title of my article right. Some may care to say down right prefect after ready this entire review on historic aesthetics of the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Tx. If I may be perfectly frank, this hotel is very uniquely special to me I was given the opportunity to view the skeletal structure of the each hospitality department from room service, to the small cafe on the second floor, as well as the mediocre bar decor on the second floor, and the outdated ambience of the ballrooms compared to newly renovated hotels on the Westend of downtown.

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you for your 5-star review of Hyatt Regency Dallas. We appreciate your detailed comments regarding the décor of the hotel. Hyatt Regency Dallas will undergo a multi-million guest room renovation this year, and we hope you will return to experience our new guest rooms in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed for three night and it was fabulous! Every staff member we encountered we're friendly and helpful! We ate at the wolf pack, reservation is needed, centennial cafe and everyone went above and beyond! The room was spacious and extremely clean! The fed ex center is new and very nice. I read some negative reviews of this hotel but I think they are just negative people looking for something to complain about! I book sports teams for a living and this will be my go to hotel for the Dallas area! I know from experience that my teams would be well taken care of, we will be back!! The beds are the best I have ever slept on!!!

Room Tip: We were in the sunset suite and it was quiet and beautiful!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for posting this 5-star review from your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Dallas. Your specific compliments of our friendly and helpful staff, beautiful sunset suite and new FedEx business center are very much appreciated. Your comments about the staff at Centennial Cafe going above and beyond have been shared with our hotel team. We look forward to welcoming you and your sports teams back very soon. Thank you for choosing
Hyatt.