Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area
Ranked #52 of 206 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I have stayed here twice now with absolutely no problems. Parking is sparse if you have an SUV, but you can park behind the hotel with no problem.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

This is a very nice hotel. The only thing I did not like about it - and all embassy suites for that matter - is the open elevators and the open walkways to the rooms. We were on one of the top floors and for me, it gave me the creeps! I was always scared I was going to fall.

However, I would stay here again because the staff were very accomodating and nice - the bartender was great. They also had a complimentary HOT breakfast which was very good. The omelettes were great.

Rooms were very comfortable and spacious. Good hotel, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: If you're afraid of heights, request a bottom floor room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2011

First off, the room was fine, fairly clean, no smells, and was in good shape. However, our fridge didn't work, and we lost some food because of it. We did get it replaced the next day. The maintenance guy came while we were gone, and he left the door unlatched when he left with our valuables inside the room which was a little irritating. They should always make sure the doors are locked behind them.

We had discounted the negative reviews based on the fact that the hotel claimed it had spent 12 million on a recent remodel. Unfortunately though, the pool are was apparently neglected in that remodel. It was disgusting. Mold all over the place, the jacuzzi and pool were both cloudy, and there were huge ponds of standing water all over.

Also, the latch on the back door to the hotel was broken, and the lady at the front desk had indicated that she wouldn't go out behind the hotel at night alone.

Other miscellaneous items:

-The highway noise was deafening in front of the hotel.
-The breakfast was fine.
-The lobby was nice.

All in all, I would not recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank mtaviator
Trish C, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Reviewed 16 October 2011

I just came home from a 2 week stay at this hotel. This was my 6th or 7th stay there and as always it was perfect. The rooms are clean and fresh, well laid out. I found the beds to be great to fall into after a hard days work along with the pillows which I loved. The breakfast was always good and hot just what I needed to start my day. I cannot say enough about the staff there. They alway go above and beyond. I want to give a special thanks to Windsor and Mr. T. for all the wonderful stays I have had. They are a credit to the Hilton name and this is where they should send other manager to train in customer service. The front desk staff is awesome. They all addressed me by name coming and going, alway a smile on there faces. I travel alot and I am a diamond member, this by far is just agreat hotel. Don't listen to the bad reviews and if in Dallas see for yourself you will not be sorry. Thanks again for a great stay. I cannot wait to come back when traveling to Dallas.
Mae Wells

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business

Reviewed 4 October 2011

The hotel was just OK. It was clean. The beds were not at all comfortable, too firm and terrible pillows. Also I did not enjoy breakfast. The rest of the hotel was nice though,and clean.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family