Fairmont Dallas
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$ 345
US$ 198
US$ 191
US$ 203
US$ 180
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 161
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
2,251 results
All reviewstony bennettpyramid restaurantgold floorpresident's clubarts districtnorth towerwalk in closetconcierge deskperot museumlobby barroom servicevalet parkingbeautiful hotelrooftop poolheart of downtownvalet serviceenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a wonderful stay. The rooftop pool was great so was the view of the city. We were able to walk to many different places. Klyde Warren Park is a stone throw away and so are many great restaurants. Highly recommended.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
FairmontDallas, Manager at Fairmont Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review and recommendation, Kosinara! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope you will get the chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Fairmont Dallas was awesome and I was impressed with the level of service I received. It was great from the time I arrived until the time I left. Room service was great...the food was good and the staff member who delivered, I believe her name was Camille, couldn't have been nicer. Great service all around from her. The room itself was a nice size, the bed was comfortable and the TV came with Google Chrome which I thought was cool. I called valet upon check out to get my car and everyone was attentive once I got outside and made sure I was all set. There ended up being some miscommunication about bringing my car around and to me the wait wasn't that long, but the valet apologized for the delay anyway and made sure I was credited back for parking, just goes to show that they have a standard they want to keep in order to make their guests happy. I would definitely stay again, wish I could have stayed longer.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful 5 star review, Mia! We are so thrilled to hear that our exemplary staff took such wonderful care of you and that you enjoyed everything about your stay. We hope you will get the chance to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel on our travels and on route to Mexico. We found the staff exceptional. We had a good room with good views. The breakfasts were tasty as was the food generally. We cannot fault anything. The front desk were very helpful, thank you CARI in particular..

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, Dennis and Barbara! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and that Cari and the rest of our exemplary staff took such wonderful care of you. We hope we get the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I love Fairmont Hotels (in general), and I've been a fan of the Fairmont Dallas for many years. There are certainly less expensive hotels, but its location can't be beat--especially if you choose to rent a car (and I suggest you do because Dallas is way behind the times on public transportation), the eateries are great, and the services can't be beat.

The biggest selling point for me has always been that it's *perfectly* situated between all of the important freeways and right by the main tollroad. If you plan to center your activities in the downtown area, the hotel is a quick walk to the Arts District, the Perot Science Museum, shops, restaurants, etc. If you enjoy city-walking, everything fun in downtown is accessible. The hotel bar (lounge?) is a perfect meeting spot (the valets have made parking a breeze for local friends who come to visit with me), and the restaurant is great. Overall, I've found this hotel worth the extra money, but my last Fairmont stay got me to really thinking about how much I truly appreciate it because I dealt directly with the concierge station. Remember those??

I haven't written a hotel review in years but suddenly felt compelled give credit where it's due. These folks were absolutely terrific and went the extra 7 or 12 miles (specifically, a gal named Cari W, who was worth her weight in gold!!). Big thanks to Fairmont for continuing to provide this as an included service!

Side note: I'd never used (or really even noticed) the concierge station before. I'd stopped using them back in the late 90's and I guess I thought that everyone else had too. I hate to bother people with questions, and between Yelp and Google, I'd been pretty much finding everything on my own. But recently, I've found that Yelp *repeatedly* sends me to closed or completely shuttered businesses and restaurants, and Googling info sends me down wrong or fake rabbit holes. Even TripAdv has let me down. Sick of being frustrated and wasting time, I finally decided to seek advice from an actual human, and WOW!!—I'd completely underestimated what a valuable (and completely free) service it is. These are local experts who are paid to help you--personal assistants who are happy make reservations, print directions, organize schedules, and give insider tips. It's such a shame that I haven't been utilizing this service all along. From now on, I'm going to seriously take concierge stations into account when selecting hotels. Most companies have cut or limited this service, so that'll make my picking process easier. I travel A LOT, so I'm happy to save the time and effort.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Thank you so much to take the time to leave a wonderful 5 star review, Emily! We are pleased you have been such a long time fan and that you always enjoy staying with us. We are so happy to hear that Cari and the rest of our exemplary staff took such great care of you. We hope we get the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The room was lovely, as were the staff but we found it very noisy between the air conditioner that sounded s bit like an underground train (thankfully it was only on for a few minutes at a time) and the outside noise of sirens in the city. It is well located and only a walk away from the grassy knoll and JFK Memorial.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Cheryl. We're pleased to hear that our staff took such good care of you. We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll stay with us again, soon.