“Long time fave!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Authentic quality pizza pie! Perfect thin crust and the right amount of ingredients all over the top. Such good pizza...keeps ya coming back for more.
The pasta's are yummy too.

We are about an hour out of Dallas...so anytime I am near the area is a PERFECT excuse to grab pizza and pasta to-go and bring home the yummy to the family!

Reviewed 12 December 2015

This is really good pizza and the quality is consistently high. The crust is thin and light. The toppings are very generous. My favorite is the Italian sausage that is well-seasoned. The prices are not cheap for a whole pie but the quality is so much better than the chain pizza. They also sell by the slice. Two will fill you up for sure. I highly recommend this place! They have carryout and delivery.

1  Thank russkwtx
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We overnighted in Dallas and decided to order from Piggy Pies who we fondly remember, having lived in the area for years. We had a fine bottle of wine with us so why not order a Pig Pen pizza. It was delicious, fresh and ready for us when we showed up.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I am so happy I came here for lunch one day. The served some of the best pizza I've had in a very long time. Pizza can be bought by the slice, or by the entire pie. You can even have individual slices made to order to your liking of toppings rather than only being offered what they have made/available. I also had a taste of the spaghetti and meatballs which were good, not great but good. Prices were reasonable, and the portions were very reasonably sized.

The only con I have for this establishment was the delivery radius is very small.

1  Thank pstee0072
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We drive 30 minutes just to get pizza from Piggie Pies. It is the most amazing, delish pizza ever. My husband is from New York and he says this is as close as you can possible get to NY pizza. The owner is so very kind and knows how far we travel to get his pizza. He comes out every time to talk to us! We ALAWAYS get cheese. We have gotten other stuff on it before, but it takes away from the flavor. We most definitely recommend Piggie Pies to everyone. We are trying to talk to the owner into opening one in our town, but he keeps saying no. :( You can dine in, have it delivered or carry out. YUMMY!!!! THE BEST PIZZA EVER!!!