“The Best..................”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 September 2015

We overnighted in Dallas and decided to order from Piggy Pies who we fondly remember, having lived in the area for years. We had a fine bottle of wine with us so why not order a Pig Pen pizza. It was delicious, fresh and ready for us when we showed up.

Reviewed 26 February 2015

I am so happy I came here for lunch one day. The served some of the best pizza I've had in a very long time. Pizza can be bought by the slice, or by the entire pie. You can even have individual slices made to order to your liking of toppings rather than only being offered what they have made/available. I also had a taste of the spaghetti and meatballs which were good, not great but good. Prices were reasonable, and the portions were very reasonably sized.

The only con I have for this establishment was the delivery radius is very small.

1  Thank pstee0072
Reviewed 3 December 2014

We drive 30 minutes just to get pizza from Piggie Pies. It is the most amazing, delish pizza ever. My husband is from New York and he says this is as close as you can possible get to NY pizza. The owner is so very kind and knows how far we travel to get his pizza. He comes out every time to talk to us! We ALAWAYS get cheese. We have gotten other stuff on it before, but it takes away from the flavor. We most definitely recommend Piggie Pies to everyone. We are trying to talk to the owner into opening one in our town, but he keeps saying no. :( You can dine in, have it delivered or carry out. YUMMY!!!! THE BEST PIZZA EVER!!!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

I've been here a few times before but only tried various pasta dishes. Today I had the pizza lunch special--2 pieces with two toppings and a drink for $6.50--and it was excellent. It is true that pizza from a chain does not compare to Piggie's pizza. I actually started to get annoyed at how long the service took, and then when I was finally served I realized that each piece is custom made. I was thinking in chain terms, and that was wrong. The crust was thin and crispy, the sauce was very flavorful, and my piece with Italian sausage had about a dozen large chunks of sausage. Very generous toppings. They also use fresh mushrooms. I was impressed with the quality. I will definitely return here and get pizza again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

Great pizza. Best I've had in texas. Being from by its the only place that compares........................

1  Thank David B