“Weekend visit ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

A great way to end our dallas visit with family. Enjoyed "family salad" . Had 3 different pizzas - all great! Server was pleasant and anticipated our needs.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

Best Pizza I've had in Dallas. Don't get me wrong... there's other good pizza here, but Louie's is the Best Pizza I've had in Dallas. Thin crust like in the midwest. Super tasty sausage. Just love it!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

Have the good fortune of traveling for business all across this great country.

When in Dallas, go to Louie's !
Great people , great pizza , the best pork chop ever and you will not be disappointed. Tell John the best bartender in Dallas you are a Louies first timer and he will hook you up

Just go , friendly neighborhood , special place!

Reviewed 12 April 2017

I went to Louie's based on a number of website reviews and a visit by DDD. From the outside it looks a bit suspect. Upon entry, it looks like a simple bar. John is behind the bar - friendly, but not talkative. The food...outstanding!! I had the greek side salad, which was big enough for two people to share as a side salad. Absolutely delicious. And, I had the small sausage/mushroom pizza. Once again, big enough for two or three people if you are light eaters. Wow! Fantastic! Super thin crust, with the right amount of toppings, cut into squares/rectangles. Really, really good. Everyone around me was raving about their food. So, why not a rating of 5. I had two single shot mixed drinks at the bar and a Coke - mixed drinks were $8.50 each and the Coke was $3.50. I would expect that cost at a hotel bar or mid/upper scale restaurant, but not at a basic bar at 5:30pm. The drink costs surprised me enough that I'm not ready to give a 5 rating. $5-6 for the mixed drink and $2 for a coke would be reasonable. It's only a few bucks, but really bugged me. I'll go back for the food and order ice water.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

I have been going to Louie's since the 80's. This place use to be a great smokey bar with some really good food. Now it has turned into a great restaurant with the best pizza and a caesar salad to die for. It's on the monthly dinner rotation for date night.