“YES ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Been several times on special occasions. Definitely has great service. Food was great, tuna seared to perfection. Crab cakes over top excellent.....enjoyed the evening, will b bak

Reviewed 12 April 2017

very modest place with a dark kitchen & not much space BUT delicious food, awesome wine & caring staff...would definitely recommend. Also not near as $$$ as other places in town.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

Great lobster, steaks, crab claws and don't miss the key lime pie! Great neighborhood atmosphere in a busy area of town

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Some friends wanted to take me out for a memorable evening for my birthday. It was a great choice. The atmosphere is intimate and the food is amazing. I can see why this is rated the top seafood restaurant in Dallas.

Reviewed 23 October 2016

On almost all special dinner occasions we head to Daddy Jack's on lower Greenville. We both love lobster and this is the place to get it. They have a “cull” lobster (a lobster with only one claw) special that simply is amazing.

I spent a few years in New England and know my way around a lobster dinner, lunch, breakfast? Daddy Jack's cull lobster special is as good as anything I've had in Maine and is way, way cheaper. Two can easily dine for the price of one New England boiled lobster dinner. It is a shame, when we visit New England we normally can't wait to get home and hit Daddy Jack's!

Daddy Jack's is a long time lower Greenville destination. The building and decor are both out of the past. We actually feel like we have walked into a quaint old New England seafood house when we arrive. The service is always attentive and professional with a lot of friendliness on the side. Never had a bad lobster. And I trade Donna my claw for her lobster body. She has never had a true New Englander show her how to eat the WHOLE lobster.

So if you're hungry for a lobster and don't have enough gas to make it to Maine, give Daddy Jack's a try. Oh they do have a full seafood menu, if you unfortunate enough to not like lobster. And If you feel like a high roller they have two clawed lobsters at near Maine prices.

Been to Daddy Jack's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK