“Lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

Saw this place on our way to the JFK museum and came in for lunch. Decided on a panini combo (California Grille) and Cream of Broccoli soup. The Sandwich wasn't warm when it was brought to the table and was "wet", falling apart and not crisp (as I would expect from a panini). The soup was warm, not hot, with a vegetable-ish flavor that overrode the cheddar/broccoli taste I was expecting. It wasn't crowded when we arrived, so I was a bit surprised at the (lack of) quality. My husband ordered a Club Panini and said it was crisp, the cheese was melted and the temperature wasn't so hot that he burned his mouth with melted cheese. The iced tea was good (free refills) and (surprise) there was fresh lemon for the tea. I ordered a chocolate chip cookie for dessert and it was very good, soft and chewy, just what I would expect! (the best part of my meal). My husband decided on the chocolate bundt cake and described it as very moist with good chocolate flavor.

Reviewed 31 October 2015

We found this to be a very popular rightly so cafe and a cross section of Dallas City people including student types and a tableful of local police with guns and bullet proof vest were enjoying their coffee breaks brunch or breakfast. We only had appetite for help yourself four different drink as much as you like coffee and the flavours were great. I enjoyed Mexican and hazelnut.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great walking distance from the hotel and downtown Dallas. Organized, friendly staff affordable items on the menu.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for a treat on my recent visit to Dallas and was glad I did. I had a delicious pecan square in the lovely and comfortable restaurant . I will have to go back and try some real food from there next time since the sandwiches looked fresh and good. For what I wanted at the time though, the pastry hit the spot.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here on arriving in Dallas for a quick visit on a flight stop over. Really nice atmosphere, light and airy. Welcoming staff. The menu was well presented with lots of healthy options. I had the granola and yoghurt. It was delicious.

Been to Corner Bakery Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK