“Affordable breakfast choices”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Downtown Dallas
Reviewed 18 October 2015

Great walking distance from the hotel and downtown Dallas. Organized, friendly staff affordable items on the menu.

Reviewed 15 October 2015 via mobile

I stopped here for a treat on my recent visit to Dallas and was glad I did. I had a delicious pecan square in the lovely and comfortable restaurant . I will have to go back and try some real food from there next time since the sandwiches looked fresh and good. For what I wanted at the time though, the pastry hit the spot.

Reviewed 3 October 2015 via mobile

We had breakfast here on arriving in Dallas for a quick visit on a flight stop over. Really nice atmosphere, light and airy. Welcoming staff. The menu was well presented with lots of healthy options. I had the granola and yoghurt. It was delicious.

Reviewed 28 September 2015

Loved the healthy menu offered. Pleasant atmosphere. Great food. Nice place to have lunch in the business area.

Reviewed 20 September 2015

We made an unplanned stop for a light lunch at this location and were very impressed. They had Black Current Iced Tea which happens to be a favorite of mine ! Our sandwich was excellent and the staff is super nice and friendly. Lots of seating and seemed to be a popular place for the locals.