“One of the best Greek restaurants in Dallas”
Review of Cafe Greek

Cafe Greek
Ranked #1,224 of 4,077 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: SW corner of Hwy 635 and Preston
Description: Taza Grill is family owned and operated, we serve a lunch buffet from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM, closed on Sunday. We have menu service all day, our menu listing are appetizers, salads, and main entrees platers, lamb and beef kabob, Kofta kabobs, and Chicken Souvlaki. We also serve vegetarian meals, hummus, baba Ghanoug, and the best Falafel in Dallas made from scratch.
Reviewed 30 January 2018

For being in a small location this restaurant packs a powerful punch of flavor in their food. They give you huge slices of meat in the gyro and their Greek salad is really good. I even tried the soup the last time and it was good. I waited 25 minutes for my food on Thursday night because they were so busy with take out orders and people waiting to take the food out themselves. I highly recommend this restaurant. Its great when you want good food but don't want to dress up for it.

1  Thank 676ginak

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I had always wanted to go to Café Greek and finally did! I loved all of the food here, especially the salads, the Nan was great along with fish slices and potatoes. I also had the wrapped grape leaves, though not my favorite, they were ok. One of my favorite things was the sliced lamb in au jus and potatoes. It was fabulous. I'll definitely be going back because you can't believe the luncheon buffet and all for under $10.00. I am not a hummus fan but if you like it, others said it was good!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Speedy service and delicious buffet for dinner. Many vegan and vegetarian options. Price very reasonable for buffet!

Reviewed 23 September 2014

A new Mediterranean option at the great buffet or pita sandwich place. Recent arrivals from Syria serve very delicious and fresh Mediterranean food with a big smile. On a recent visit, the vegetarian option was too much to eat and only $9 unlimited fare.

1  Thank Michael W
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

Please note that the name has changed from Café Greek to Taza Fresh Mediterranean Food. It took us a few minutes to find it because of that. My husband, ten-year-old and one-year-old all enjoyed it. Spent about $45 for the route of us to eat. The food was wonderful and the portions very generous. The staff was extraordinarily friendly. Would definitely eat here again! Great job all around!

Been to Cafe Greek? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK