“Anniversary Dinner”
Review of III Forks

III Forks
Reserve with OpenTable
III Forks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 4,164 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 80
Cuisines: American, French, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Trinity Mills and Dallas Tollway
Description: Located in North Dallas, III Forks serves the ultimate in Texas French cuisine. III Forks is a restaurant that has recreated the grandiose lifestyle experienced by Texans who believed that fine dining was a perfect combination of great food, great service, great atmosphere and great music spent with the ones you love. With over 25,000 square feet of elegant dining, III Forks can accommodate intimate parties, as well as social gatherings up to 1000, which makes this the perfect choice for any special occasion. III Forks makes each and every special event memorable.
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were celebrating our Anniversary. We had the Bone in Ribeye. It was the best steak I had ever had. We recommend you visiting III Forks for any special occasion.
The wait staff are very attentive. They take care you at all times. The also anticipate your every need. The manager also gave us a greeting and gave us Chocolate Cake to help us celebrate.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

This place is one of our favorites! It is a truly elegant place. The food is fantastic, and the service is top notch!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Great steaks and seafood. The sides of cream corn and snap peas were cooked perfectly. Waitstaff was beyond accommodating. A lovely evening as always.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Last Saturday, I arranged for the Captain's Room for friends and family to celebrate my 65th birthday. I had thought to have this event at Cafe Pacific (one of my favorites) in Dallas, but changed my mind. I'm so glad I did. I can't possibly describe how wonderful the evening was for everyone. It was perfect, just perfect. The staff treated us like royalty. We had cocktails with hors d oeuvres, 3 wine selections, and The Ruby menu for private parties. I brought a cake from Suzie's Cakes; served it with champagne and coffee. Did I say perfect! One of the highlights of the evening was opening a bottle of 1953 Vosne=Romanee Burgundy from the collection of Docteur Barolet (a gift from my children). The Somm gave us permission to do so and participated, as well. Accolades to everyone that cared for us! I am forever grateful.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

My sister and family took me here while visiting from Baton Rouge. The bone in
18 oz. ribeye was the best I’ve had in quite some time and cooked perfectly. The onion rings, crab cakes appetizers were so delicious. The cheese cake, bread pudding and key lime pie desserts were made to perfection. The Tito’s dirty martini with the bacon & blue cheese stuffed olives were a great way to begin the meal followed by a cab wine with my steak.

Been to III Forks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK