“Fun Menu”
Review of HG SPLY Co.

HG SPLY Co.
Reserve with OpenTable
HG SPLY Co. is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 4,165 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

HG has a great menu. You can create your own dish by picking your protein, pick your base and pick your sauce. I had pulled pork over a quinoa salad and a spicy sauce. Very tasty and filling. There are more traditional dishes as well with a general theme of Paleo friendly.

The decor is industrial chic and there is rooftop seating. I went for a business lunch and the service was very crisp.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Visited the rooftop last Friday night. Great rooftop bar, Pretty people and great view of downtown. Plenty of room and not too crowded. We ordered queso and nachos as we had missed dinner beforehand. The queso that came out was some kind of vegetarian mixture that was awful. Nachos were not any better. I hate that because the bar is so great and the scene is really cool. Don't over-complicate the simple things in life like queso.

Reviewed 10 August 2018

Fun gastropub in lowest Greenville area. Parking lot is over on Prospect Ave. Wide ranging menu with lots of vegetarian and vegan choices. Our server was phenomenal! We want to go back and try more things. Highly recommended. Rooftop patio opens after 5pm in August.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have started a “Keto” diet, so being selective as to eating out is a little tricky.
This place offers good selections and very tasty. I recommend the bowls offered. You select your protein.
So far so good.
I like!! Thanks HG SPLY Co.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We came here after searching at length for restaurants for my wife's keto diet that were a more than just taking the bun off a burger. We ended up coming here and made a reservation the day before (which was a good idea, because the place was packed). They actually called us a few hours before the reservation to confirm it.

We each got the Hunter/Gatherer bowls. I got the mexican pulled pork with the tex-mex bowl, and my wife got the grilled shrimp and 'grits'. Everything we ate was amazing. The drinks were a tad bit pricey (vodka and soda water was $8, and we were served the higher end vodka after requesting the cheap stuff), but we should've expected it based on the food quality and the restaurants location I s'pose.

The entire bill with tip was $57 for a drink, a beer, and 2 bowls. You could easily spend more than that per person though if you ordered steak and multiple drinks.

Overall, i would highly recommend it. We aren't in the area often but we would definitely come back.