“Good wings”

Add it.
Texan's Steak
Ranked #2,579 of 4,163 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Got wings delivered to our hotel. They were very good size wings. Disappointed that they didn't have hotter sauce. Also got a garden salad, thought it would have veggies hence garden. It was iceberg lettuce, four slices of tomato and shredded cheese. Delivery was acceptable Time and free. Overall satisfied.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

I was attending a work session in a part of Dallas that no one delivers to (not even pizza). I used GrubHub and found Texan's Steak. I ordered from this restaurant two days in a row. The first day I had steak, potatoes, and salad. The only thing keeping me rating this restaurant as excellent was they did not include plastic ware which made it very difficult to enjoy my steak. The second day I ordered fajitas. It was all very good. The menu has plenty of options.

1  Thank amymanor