All reviewsamerican airlines centerharry hinesfront deskomelette barfull kitchenaa centerparking garagean extended staywithin walking distancesmall kitchenfree shuttlekaty trailwalk in closetclose to downtowncomplimentary breakfastshuttle serviceliving room
Reviewed 2 September 2017

Noisy and they don't care to call the guests to make it better.
Spent a long time checking in because they were fighting with a guest in front of us.
We left to another hotel which was much better. Avoid if you can

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot of Hyatt's and this is not one I would recommend. I'm speechless as to how Hyatt puts their name on this. The gentlemen and checkin was very friendly which is always appreciated. I was supposedly upgraded, which frightens me to think what a non upgraded room is like. These rooms have kitchenettes which is great but the hallway when I got off the elevator reeked of foods being cooked.

My room was dark, the floors had crumbs left over by the couch. I cringed but was relieved that the bed was ok and the sheets appeared clean. The bathroom was sketchy, at least the shower floor. The sink area separate from shower looked like it had been redone.

Anyway, if your accustomed to quality hotel accommodations, don't make the mistake I made

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jdsbiz98
Lucas W, Front Office Manager at Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

I'd like to apologize for your experience while you stayed with us.

If you'd like to contact me directly in regards to this your stay, Please don't hesitate.
My email is Lucas.williams@hyatt.com

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Pick a room on the inside of the hotel based on the traffic noise from the road. No cost places to eat. Two blocks away from the American Airlines Center. You must have a car to get around the area. Stayed in room 324. Room was large enough and breakfast was great

Room Tip: Rooms on the inside of the hotel are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

I'm glad you enjoyed the breakfast, we hope to see you next time you're in town.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Older hotel with nice updating, good comfy beds, clean and excellent friendly staff. Very secure and easy access to highways and downtown. Great breakfast including fresh waffles and omelettes made onsite. Breakfast included in room cost, and offsets the parking fee. No car' even better deal.

Room Tip: Book early
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Hey VHarlold

Thanks for the great feedback, I hope you come stay with us in the future.

Thanks

Reviewed 25 August 2017

Forget customer service these days. Breakfast ends long before it is schedule to end. I walked past the long line for people in line to get breakfast and waited until it cleared. As I followed the last person in line 2 minutes after the scheduled close of breakfast ( 9:32) half of the breakfast items where already empty or gone. it was clear they left simple thing like eggs go empty early. No juices or milk for cereal, no condiments for toast, or pan cakes. Guess I could taken left overs or have eaten them dry. Even the oatmeal had its fixings of sugar, nuts, granola taken away. They removed and did not refill different important part of all the complementary breakfast items while there was still a line of guest waiting. I looked at one of the ladies who was stepping in and out of the line removing items, as she looked back at me she said " breakfasts ends at 9:30, sorry". I then went to the front desk and asked where I could buy breakfast for my family. The front desk clerk asked another guy behind the desk something I could not hear, he responded which I also could not hear while he looked at the time of 9:34, then the front desk clerk told him breakfast ends at 9:30. He did his best to keep a straight face as I could tell he was as unimpressed as I was.The place they recommended was closed and did not even have breakfast on their menu. This is why I do my best to always stay at a Marriott.

Craig_halsell@msn.com