I've stayed at a lot of Hyatt's and this is not one I would recommend. I'm speechless as to how Hyatt puts their name on this. The gentlemen and checkin was very friendly which is always appreciated. I was supposedly upgraded, which frightens me to think what a non upgraded room is like. These rooms have kitchenettes which is great but the hallway when I got off the elevator reeked of foods being cooked.
My room was dark, the floors had crumbs left over by the couch. I cringed but was relieved that the bed was ok and the sheets appeared clean. The bathroom was sketchy, at least the shower floor. The sink area separate from shower looked like it had been redone.
Anyway, if your accustomed to quality hotel accommodations, don't make the mistake I made
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown is ideally situated in the heart of uptown Dallas and the Harwood District. This upscale, extended stay hotel provides outstanding guest suites with easy access to everything Dallas has to offer. The Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown is located 2 blocks from the American Airlines Center and is a short distance from the Dallas Arts District, the West End Historic District, McKinney Avenue, and restaurants like Capital Grille and Morton's Steakhouse. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Ctrip TA so you can book your Hyatt House Dallas/Uptown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Summerfield Suites Dallas/Uptown Hotel Dallas
- Hyatt Dallas Uptown
- Summerfield Suites Dallas
- Dallas Summerfield Suites
- Dallas Hyatt