All reviews lbj freeway stove and oven medical city front desk full size refrigerator bedroom suite luggage cart nice pool breakfast room a great stay bed was comfortable cleaning staff one night stay business trip ellis tennis fireplace
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We always try to stay here when visiting family. Once you figure out how to access the hotel via I-635, (use Coit coming and going), it is the best place to stay. Property is recently remodeled, breakfast is always good, and ALL the employees are very willing to go out of their way to assist. Amy, helped me tremendously with my senior citizen parents. She met me at the entrance door nearest our room with a luggage cart and hauled it directly to our room where she promptly off loaded our items! She refused a tip. Upon determining that one of the card keys did not work, she left and returned with another key! Thank you Amy!!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback I am sorry about the confusing getting into the property it can be difficult to access not being from the area. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to service you agin when your travel bring you back to the Dallas area.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I tend to enjoy staying at Residence Inn properties however this wasn't a great experience. This hotel was under construction during our stay (which was desperately needed). Our room however had not been touched, nor any room on our floor. The construction was very loud and so were the workers. They worked until the late evening hours, walking
Up and down the hallways and stairs being extremely loud and dirty. Staff wasn't the friendliest either. Hotel is also very difficult to get too. Perhaps this properly will be greatly improved once the construction process is over

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

V2088JTlorim Thank you for your feedback about your stay at the property. The renovation process is in the finishing stages and we have shared your experience with the management team to provide a memorable stay with our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again in the future to give you the experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

used asa stopover point on recent trip to Mexico, and a two bedroom suite was perfect for our family. always clean, with good beds and general convenience. on this trip, a special thank you to front desk lady Kazhmere for some special help for the 11 month old baby.

Room Tip: don't stay here for the view. 😎
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback we will share this information with Kazaimere to continue to provide our guest with service so memorable.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing stay there. Front desk was extremely helpful with all of my needs. Housekeeping was fast and efficient at their job. The shuttle drivers were so kind without them I would not gotten to do 1/2 things I got to do. Every time I passed an employee there they greeted me and asked if I needed anything else. Love love this place!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay we have shared it with the team to contunie to provide guest with service so memorable

Reviewed 22 March 2017

Very nice place to stay. Not laid out like a higher rise Residence inn one would expect. Spread out over three adjacent buildings. A main admin building near the LBJ access road and three, 3 or 4 stories buildings with about 150 rooms between them. Advantage is that the rooms are off the highway and you don't hear the constant din. Once you check in park your car strategically around the building so you can use a side entrance and don't have to walk far to the room. Rooms are comfortable have full kitchenette etc. as all Residence Inns have. Located along commercial strip of office buildings that straddles the highway in a residential area. You will have to drive a little to find a food market. I found one on Preston, about a mile and a half away. Not far from Kosher market and other related establishments if that's what you need. At this time one of the buildings was being remodeled.

Room Tip: Pick a room near a side door.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Louie S, Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2017

Thanj you do much for your feedback we have shared yor experience wuth the team and look forward to seeing you when your traveling needs bring you back to the Dallas area.