“Enjoyable stay”

Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
Ranked #100 of 207 Hotels in Dallas
Reviewed 19 April 2015 via mobile

I took my boyfriend to Dallas over the weekend for his birthday. We had a great experience at the Residence Inn. Derrick was working the front desk and he was very welcoming and accommodating. He made a great first impression on behalf of the hotel. Breakfast was delicious and the hot tub was enjoyable. This is where we will be staying the next time we visit Dallas.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2015

Dear Michelle1232, thank you for taking the time to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of every guest every day and I am pleased to know that we did that for you and your boyfriend, during this stay. Thank you again for the wonderful comments and we certainly look forward to the opportunity to serve you both again in the near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2015

This hotel is a little hard to get to for the visitor, not because it is along a one way road which parallels a busy freeway, but because there is really only access from one direction; unfortunately the freeway is under construction, and doesn't necessarily give the most accurate GPS info. Not the hotel's fault, but something to be aware of if you stay.
Check in and check out were very easy, and I found both Joshua and Ellis to be professional, friendly and helpful.
I was there with my son for a very short visit, arriving after midnight, and leaving before ten in the morning, so we didn't really have a chance for breakfast. The room was clean and the bed comfortable (I didn't get such rave reviews from my son about the sofa bed).
In all, everything was fine - the only thing which stands out is the service - next time I would request a room on a higher floor. We stayed on the first floor, and the lights and noise were bothersome.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the first floor
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2015

Dear Boeing 767, thank you for the time you took to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Resisence Inn Dallas Park Central. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional service to every guest every day and I am pleased to learn that Ellis and Joshua upheld that goal with you. I have certainly passed on praises to them both for leaving such a memorable impression. I agree that the construction and traffic on 635 can be very disheartening and can make access to the property somewhat difficult. We are in constant communication with the city to encourage the completion of the road construction to relieve our visitors of the frustration the construction causes. Thank you again for your great comments and we look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed 14 March 2015

was very busy with work but was not bothered by housekeeping when I did not want to be. everything was adjusted to suit my liking. great staff and fast service. in a great area concerning restaurants and bars

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank q t
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Dear q t, thank you for taking the time to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central. It is our goal to exceed the expectations of every guest every day and I am pleased to learn that we did that for you. Thank you again for the kind words spoken and we certainly look forward to serving you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 March 2015

I really did enjoy my stay. The staff was exceptionally attentive to my needs and were so friendly. I had a chance to speak with one of the managers, a Mr. Louie Scott and he was so pleasant and attentive to the needs of me and my family. We are often in the area and definitely will be returning. Thank you so much and we will definitely see you soon and recommend you all to our Family and Friends

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2015

Hello Todrick W! Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central. It is always our goal to exceed the expectations of every guest every day and I am pleased to learn that we did that for you and your family. Thank you again for the kind words your offered and we certainly look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

The rooms were nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. The furniture was just a little worn. Could use an update on furniture. The breakfast was good. The location was good. Lots of restaurants close by.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2015

Dear Tammy M! Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central. I am pleased to hear that your overall stay was a success and that you enjoyed the comfortable beds, the clean room, great location and good breakfast. Please know that it is our goal to exceed the expectations of every guest every day and I'm happy to know that we have done that. I do apologize that the dated condition of the hotel furniture left you with a less than perfect perception of the property and I assure you, your comments will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel in hopes of achieving immediate results. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the near future.