Residence Inn Dallas Park Central
Best Western Cityplace Inn(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
US$ 288
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 371/night.

US$ 132
Hyatt Regency Dallas(Dallas)
US$ 313
US$ 163
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 224/night.

US$ 183
US$ 159
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsstove and ovenfront deskfull size refrigeratormedical citybedroom suiteluggage cartyogurtrooms are quietbed was comfortablethe breakfast areaone night stayanaloglbjfireplacedishwasherkitchenetteodor
Reviewed 22 December 2014

Overall the hotel is ok for the price. Staff was friendly and accommodating. Room was clean but furniture was worn out and bathroom fixtures had rust and mildew stains. Breakfast area was small and choices limited, but food was good.
We come to Dallas the week of Christmas every year to spend time with family. We took a 1 bedroom suite so that my husbands adult son could sleep on the pullout sofa. However, the bathroom is in the bedroom with no additional door to the living room. This was awkward, so we ended up taking another room for him. Tennis court is not full size so that was a disappointment.
This hotel is certainly not up to the standard for residence inns that I have stayed at in other cities.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family
Louie S, General Manager at Residence Inn Dallas Park Central, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2015

Hello mandkwellman! Thank you for taking the time to offer feedback related to your most recent stay at the Residence Inn Dallas Park Central. Please know that we strive to exceed the expectations of every guest every day and I regret that we failed you with regard to the layout of the guest room, the condition of the furniture and the unexpected size of the tennis court. We take the comments of our guests very seriously and I assure you, your feedback will be forwarded to our corporate office for layout change and upgrade consideration. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope for the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 November 2014

We had a unpleasant experience at this location this past week. The hotel is being used by some of the location. First, when we arrived at 10:30 pm and drove back to the location of our room, there were at least a dozen men standing outside the door. They were drinking booze and smoking. It was unpleasant to have to walk through them (I wouldn't have done it if I was alone). We thought they would go to their rooms, but they stayed their for 2 hours. When they went to their room they made a lot of noise climbing the stairs next to our room. Then at 5:30 am, for over an hour, they ran down the stairs in their boots making lots of noise. We were only their for a night, so we reported it to the staff. I don't think they will be able to prevent them from doing this, and they are occupying many rooms.

Besides this, the hotel is in need of an update. I haven't stayed in a Residence Inn in a few years, but I think this is an original room from the 1990s. Old oak cabinets and old carpet.

Finally, we had difficulty getting to the hotel. Our GPS sounded when we passed it on the highway (the address is on a highway. By the time we were able to get off, we had to circle around several miles to get back to it.

Wouldn't stay here again.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the stair well. Specifically, stay away from the 1st floor room at the end of the building. We could hear people as they went up and down the stairs all night!
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MVCA0Traveler
Reviewed 15 October 2014

Stayed there a couple of nights this week, staff was friendly. I've stayed there previously due to location and price. There were two issues that stood out. One was that my keys would not work, I went back to get the keys rekeyed, the keys still wouldn't work. What the hotel did really surprised me. They had the engineer let me in to the room instead of either fixing the keys or moving my room. Because of that, I became a prisoner of the room. Without key access, I couldn't get back in the room at any time. Also, no ironing board or iron which was really surprising. There is certainly a smell to the place, which others have pointed out, and breakfast wasn't fully supplied. Also please know that outside of an In N Out and a Subway, good luck finding food in the neighborhood

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank socaltraveller18
Reviewed 14 October 2014

We have stayed at this hotel each October for 11 of the last 12 years. We have had a pleasant experience each year until last weekend. We found the hotel had deteriorated and was not kept clean. The furniture in our two bedroom suite was visibly worn. The woodwork was damaged in several areas. At least two of the glasses in the cupboard were dirty. The tub was discolored from use. The door handle for one of the bathrooms had some kind of residual residue on it. There were cob webs on one of the HVAC registers. The small lounge chair in the living room had cookie crumbs on it. The carpet was stained. And, to top it off, we had to make multiple trips to the office for replacement keys since we could not get our keys to work consistently in any of the doors. We enjoy staying here but regrettably would not return until their situation improves.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 October 2014

This hotel is in need of a major renovation and thorough cleaning. We have stayed here many times for the TX/OU weekend. We were very disappointed this time. It was very obvious that this place has not been cleaned in over a year. Our room and hallway smelled moldy. I always bring my Lysol. Even after spraying the whole room, I could not get rid of the moldy smell. The tub was very dirty. The drain for the sink and tub was very slow, almost not draining at all.

Its a great location, but they are So due for some cleaning and renovations. Staff is nice, but not very accommodating. VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS MARRIOTT facility.

Room Tip: check your room before staying.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends