Omni Dallas Hotel
US$ 133
US$ 197
US$ 164
  • Restaurant
Magnolia Hotel Dallas-Park Cities(Dallas)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 187
US$ 172
HotelsClick
7,563 results
All reviewstexas spiceconvention centerbathroom mirrorowners boxbob's steakhousesports bargreat hotelroom serviceself parkingrooftop poolenjoyed my staybusiness triptvconferenceamenitiesdowntownvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff was great the location was great and the atmosphere and restaurants were top notch, It's a nice hotel, but I think because of the amazing prices and the great value of points per night , Food was delicious ,happy with hotel !

Room Tip: Rooms are clean soo far !!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

When I was booked at this hotel by conference organizers, I read about the property in advance. Good reviews did not prepare me for how wonderful this hotel is. I love its chic vibe. Floor to ceiling windows in the room give exceptional views of the city. The spacious bathroom has fluffy towels and a gigantic shower.

Now the pool - it’s outside the fourth floor on a patio overlooking the city. Really beautiful setting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff was friendly, but our room was burglarized, hotel management did nothing for us, didn't even bother to get back with us, there's no question they know who was in our room during the timeframe we were out but chose to ignore the problem

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank W576DBdaniele
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here for 3 days during a conference for work. The hotel is beautiful. The staff that I did meet were friendly and always willing to assist. I had a queen room and the views of downtown were amazing!! Food was delicious!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Location-wise if you want to be in the heart of downtown Dallas, this is your best choice. It's a nice hotel, but I think because of the amazing prices and the great value of points-per-night (if you're using credit card points to book), the pool might be a bit crowded. The gym is very nice. Parking is expensive but I believe very standard for staying in downtown Dallas. If location doesn't matter to you and you're just wanting an ultra nice staycation (which is what we were going for), I prefer The Westin Galleria Dallas, which is also priced super reasonably. I would stay here again though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the city. The windows in these rooms are floor to ceiling and stunning
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple