7,897 results
All reviews texas spice convention center bathroom mirror owners box bob's steakhouse sports bar great hotel room service self parking rooftop pool business trip tv conference amenities downtown valet meeting
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The staff was great the location was great and the atmosphere and restaurants were top notch, It's a nice hotel, but I think because of the amazing prices and the great value of points per night , Food was delicious ,happy with hotel !

Room Tip: Rooms are clean soo far !!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

When I was booked at this hotel by conference organizers, I read about the property in advance. Good reviews did not prepare me for how wonderful this hotel is. I love its chic vibe. Floor to ceiling windows in the room give exceptional views of the city. The spacious bathroom has fluffy towels and a gigantic shower.

Now the pool - it’s outside the fourth floor on a patio overlooking the city. Really beautiful setting.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Staff was friendly, but our room was burglarized, hotel management did nothing for us, didn't even bother to get back with us, there's no question they know who was in our room during the timeframe we were out but chose to ignore the problem

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank W576DBdaniele
GM_OmniDallas, Manager at Omni Dallas Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you for your feedback and review, W576DBdaniele. We're glad that you came across our friendly staff. However, it's alarming to know that you did not receive a resolution to your concerns regarding your belongings. Please reach out to our loss prevention team at 214-979-4581 at your earliest convenience. They will take the necessary action to file a report or give you other options that may better suit the circumstances. We look forward to welcome you back again, soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying here for 3 days during a conference for work. The hotel is beautiful. The staff that I did meet were friendly and always willing to assist. I had a queen room and the views of downtown were amazing!! Food was delicious!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Location-wise if you want to be in the heart of downtown Dallas, this is your best choice. It's a nice hotel, but I think because of the amazing prices and the great value of points-per-night (if you're using credit card points to book), the pool might be a bit crowded. The gym is very nice. Parking is expensive but I believe very standard for staying in downtown Dallas. If location doesn't matter to you and you're just wanting an ultra nice staycation (which is what we were going for), I prefer The Westin Galleria Dallas, which is also priced super reasonably. I would stay here again though.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the city. The windows in these rooms are floor to ceiling and stunning
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple