“Always great food”
Review of Meddlesome Moth

Meddlesome Moth
Reserve with OpenTable
Meddlesome Moth is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #75 of 4,083 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 30 - US$ 30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: West Dallas
Cross street: Hi Line
Description: Shannon Wynn's new place. Very good
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We've been to the Moth a few times and it's always been great. Today we took some friends for their first time. They both thought it was a great experience and loved the food. Our server Christian was awesome. I used the valet parking for the first time, hadn't realized that it was complimentary. Great selection of beers on tap with around 40 to choose from. Good wine and drink selections as well. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Thai mussels are one of a kind and delicious, served in coconut milk broth. Good service, drinks and cool atmosphere too

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great dinner at Medslesome Moth. We went with some friends based on them hearing about it. We started with drinks. They had an extensive beer list and a nice selection of wines. My wife loves French wines but very rarely can find them by the glass at restaurants. They had several French wines to choose from.

For the food, we started with some plates to share. The Thai muscles were fantastic (table favorite). We also had a seared tuna and Wagyu tartar. I usually am a huge fan of beef tartar but last night's was a little "one note" on flavor.

Dinner was fantastic also. We finished off dinner with an awesome Strawberry and Mango cobbler with vanilla ice cream. It was honestly like eating warm strawberry preserves.

The atmosphere was also very inviting. Stained glass windows from the old Hard Rock are affixed to the ceiling. The waitress was extremely friendly and helpful. It was a little loud but not too terrible.

Valet parking is complementary.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

This is a great place to come and share plates with friends. I love the atmosphere in the Design District and the location is great if in town for an event at Dallas Market Center. In the past 6 months, I have taken 3 totally different groups of business associates here and all had a great time. I highly recommend. Lots of beer and wine choices.The food is always fun and delicious.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Flew into Dallas for an overnight before a morning work commitment. Yelp led me to this gastro pub beer joint. Let me begin with, 'WOW'! I started with the soup du jour - a curried chickpea concoction that was a perfect starter. I chose a brown ale from the extensive row of taps to pair with my spicy & savory selections. Now, I truly love rabbit and can rarely pass it up. So...I didn’t. The Lapine pot pie was amazing. Teeming with chunks of melt in your mouth roasted rabbit and wildish mushrooms swimming in a succulent gravy in a terrine topped with a perfectly browned and rich tasting crust made my day. Now — just as I have a love affair with rabbit, I can almost never pass up bread pudding. Falling just short of rapture, I worshipped every bite of a wedge of creamy pudding served with a generous scoop of rich vanilla ice cream, both with chocolate drizzle and presented with a fanned strawberry - also at the peak of ripeness. This place pulls no punches and cuts no corners. Jennifer, my server, was icing on the cake, so to speak.