“Enjoy the atmosphere of this tavern”
Review of Malarkey's Tavern

Malarkey's Tavern
Ranked #979 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 17 February 2017

The Service is excellent every time we go. The food is great. There are some interesting items on the menu that are fantastic. We love the ambianceas well..

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I ordered the Ruben sandwich. It came out hot, loaded with meat, and was delicous!
The house wine was very good as well. My husband had the pizza. Again another great choice. Great value for the money. Will definitely go back again.

1  Thank Barbara R
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Potato skin appetizer was just ok. French dip sandwich was great. Rueben sandwich was outstanding and I ordered a dude salad that was good. Will go back

1  Thank cabotravelor
Reviewed 5 August 2016

Just moved to the area 3 weeks ago and we have been to this location about 9 times and have ordered something different from the menu each visit. We have never been disappointed-always amazed at how good everything is! And the staff is great too-Carson is our fave, we always have Jeff come around and our new girl Sarah was fabulous! Kudos to all for a fab place away from our New Orleans home. We love the atmosphere-can't wait until game nights! WHO DAT!

2  Thank pinkdragonflygirl125
Reviewed 6 April 2016

April 6, 2015: My first visit was a very good visit. It's a very cool place... I love the seating options, the décor and the overall ambiance. There's a nice outdoor patio too. Ben (at the Bar) was friendly and efficient. I ordered the reuben sandwich "to go" and it was fantastic! While waiting, I engaged in friendly conversation with two other guys at the bar. They were very nice and knowledgeable about pro and college football. That's always a plus. I had a great first experience and will definitely be back! I look forward to trying a few other menu options, not to mention an adult beverage or two when my schedule permits! ;)

1  Thank LtColRiley

Been to Malarkey's Tavern? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK