“Recently opened place with solid food.”

Ephesus Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #391 of 4,084 Restaurants in Dallas
Reviewed 2 September 2018

Wife and I went to try this place out. Glad we did. Let me first say though that I am partial to Lebanese style ME fare. Unleavened pita, tahini over tzatziki etc.
That being said, the food here is very good. We had hummus and their house baked bread for starters. Both are VERY good. We had the sampler platter for two. Great mixture of kebab, falafel, shwarma, and chicken shwarma. Served on a platter with mixed grilled veggies, pickled onion, grilled onions, and spiced rice. We had leftovers to take home so portion was solid. All the meats were well seasoned, properly cooked, and tasty. Only downer was the beef kebab was a little on the tough side.

We will definitely be going back, as ME food is one of our favorites. Give the folks at Ephesus a try, I know you'll like it.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We were very impressed with the authentic delicious Turkish Food. The service was outstanding exceeded my expectations.

Reviewed 13 June 2018

I usually have quick takeout dinners when I'm travelling for business. Tonight I opted to visit Ephesus because it is highly rated on Google and near my hotel. Though it is in a strip mall, the entrance is very inviting and the dining room is welcoming and spotless. I was greeted with a warm smile and seated quickly. I ordered the lamb kebab entree served with rice and roasted vegetables. A basket of scrumptious rolls arrived as I waited and I could not resist. My dinner was well-prepared and delicious. I also had a Turkish coffee and the best baklava I have ever tasted. It was tender and not oversweet. I cannot overstate how much I enjoyed this meal. I was won over by the owner's generous and good-hearted hospitality. He clearly takes great pride and providing his customers a lovely experience in his restaurant.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

We ordered several appetizers and the family plate. No regrets. Every item was good and the service was excellent. We enjoyed our meal and the friendly staff. Of course we will be back to try other dishes. Thanks.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The food is amazing. The lamb is outstanding and the veggies are simply delicious. When they bring the bread to the table, the smell makes you so happy. And they have wine...you can also bring your own wine. This place is 100% A_Wine_O approved.