2,064 results
All reviews wine thief great hotel omni dallas business trip room service dfw airport fitness center easy access enjoyed my stay conference meeting accommodations doorman freeway valet
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Great Hotel with Great staff! We really enjoyed ourselves and will go back again soon( and we live in Dallas) The staff went above and beyond what was asked and they really seem to care about their guests

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2018

An impeccable stay from the bell staff at the front door to the staff at checkout, Thanks for a wonderful experience. Very convenient and made my stay so much easer and pleasant. Thanks Omni you are my home away from home.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 31 October 2018

This hotel was awesome! Parking and check in were a breeze. The hotel was beautiful and very clean. Our room was in immaculate condition with extremely comfortable beds. We also had a gorgeous view. Staff was so nice and helpful as well. Overall great stay!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 October 2018

My husband and I booked a room here as I attended a meeting at this hotel. Our room was on the 12th floor that had a large area outside of the rooms. On Saturday morning while I was in my meeting. There was a meeting set up in the area outside of our room, which my husband could occasionally here those attending. We think we should have been informed that a meeting was scheduled to be held outside of our room on Saturday morning. We could have asked for a different room.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2018

This hotel is an excellent option for business travelers. Meeting rooms, coffee bar and restaurant are on onsite. Complimentary self parking is available. Room was comfortable and spacious. Convenient access to the freeway... but quiet rooms.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple