2,605 results
All reviews terminal d airport hotel runway view yoga mat international flight american airlines high tech an overnight layover an early flight connecting flight business meeting rooftop pool room service next morning excellent hotel convenient location coffee maker
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Seamless, quick check in process. Great fitness and spa facility. Spacious rooms. I flew in for a quick 1 night work meeting at the hotel and it was super convenient. Property is connected to D terminal.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
GrandHyattDFW, Manager at Grand Hyatt DFW, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We're delighted you enjoyed your meeting and overnight stay. It's great to hear you liked our fitness and spa facilities and that you had a quick and seamless check-in. Come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I grabbed a room here when it became clear I wasn't going to get all the way home after a long return flight from Beijing.

Wow! No issues getting there from Terminal A (very regular shuttles), and once I was there they got me into my room in a huge hurry. The room itself was seriously luxurious and very spacious compared to other airport hotels I've done, with a great view of the DFW runways. The staff looked after me (got me toiletries without a blip as my bag didn't make it with me), and were super-helpful in navigating the DFW baggage claim sites to find my luggage the next day. The bed was wonderfully comfortable and the room was blissfully quiet so I got a great night's sleep. I checked out their workout facility and was green with envy that my workout gear was in my luggage - it's huge and modern and very well equipped.

I hadn't been in here before, but next time I'm coming back from across the Pacific and can't get home I'll be there again - great experience!

Room tip: Get one that looks out at the runway - makes for a lovely morning watching flights take off and land!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GrandHyattDFW, Manager at Grand Hyatt DFW, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your 5-star review, Jeffrey. We're thrilled we were able to turn an unexpected layover into a pleasant experience and we're so glad you enjoyed your stay. It's great to hear you found our staff helpful and that you enjoyed he comforts and views of your guest room. We hope you'll come and visit us again next time your travels take you through DFW Airport.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

I checked in and the front desk offered me a free upgrade without asking. My wife and I were in the hotel for a conference. Our room for being at an airport was very quiet. We had a great view of the planes landing and taking off. In fact the room had a guide to planes .
We found the room to be well maintained and very clean. The staff was very friendly and welcoming during our entire two night stay. We ate in the room one night using room service. The food was delivery as order and not much of a wait. Also,we had appetizers added which were complimentary as well as welcome extras to our meal.
Also we at the restaurant the first night and found it to be great in service and food. We would like to recognize one employee who was very caring to my wife, her name is Sharonda James. I will get in touch with the hotel management separated to give them what she did that moved both my wife and myself.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Business meeting hotel with lovely rooms, fabulous food, and excellent service. Perhaps the best airport hotel ever? You can walk or take the sky train to your flight. It was astonishingly great. I would come back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your 5-star review. We're delighted you had a wonderful stay and that you enjoyed our service and the food. We hope you'll come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

Excellent stay - a little pricey - but you expect that with being located in the airport. The staff were rock stars and the food was delicious. From front desk to wait staff to housekeepers were friendly, helpful and top notch. I was very impressed with this hotel and it's staff. Ohhh they beds were out of this world comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your 5-star review! We're pleased you enjoyed your stay and that you found our staff to be rocks stars. Our team of professionals truly love what they do and your positive comments regarding their service are greatly appreciated, and will be shared with the rest of the team. We hope you'll be staying with us again soon. Mahalo!