“Delish!”
Review of Thai Fusion

Thai Fusion
Ranked #1,317 of 4,164 Restaurants in Dallas
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Description: At Thai Fusion, we are proud to provide fresh specialised hand-picked ingredients and transfigure them into amazing Thai cuisine. Warm up with a bowl of creamy coconut soup, start with a light green papaya salad, and experience our crispy Pad Thai. Then finish with our dessert of fried banana and homemade vanilla sauce- or simply chill with a glass of beer or our perfect selection of wine. Be a part of this magical and exotic experience at Thai Fusion.
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered takeout here for the first time. Boy was it good! It's right down the street from my house and I don't know how I haven't tried it before. The crab fried rice and Massaman Curry were scrumptious. Reasonable prices and great quality. We will return and dine in!

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We decided to check it out and I'm glad we did it. The food was tasty, it was delivered pretty fast and the server was really friendly and always checking how we were doing.

Family owned and home-made food, this is definitely a place to go and enjoy their food.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Thai Fusion on Preston Road in Far North Dallas has been open for only two months now, but it's already one of my favorite dining spots in the city. The decor is first class, the Pad Thai is excellent, and the dressing on their signature side salad is really tasty. The server was very attentive and helpful. Great experience overall. Looking forward to eating there again soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

I always enjoy family owned restaurants. Thai Fusion is a good example. I tried the Pad Kee Mow. It was well prepared. I like my Thai food spicy, so I ordered a 5 star... It was nicely hot, but let the ingredients show thru. Everyone was very friendly, and the service was quick. I work not too far from Thai Fusion, so I will visit again and again. Try them, you will like them.

Pat V, Manager at Thai Fusion, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you very much for your review! We are very happy to have you dine with us. We currently have new management coming in for operation, so if you happen to pass by the area, please give us a try! We have added in new menu items and keep all of the old favourites! I hope that you would like this new change! Thanks you!

Reviewed 4 February 2017

This one month old, 56 seater sandwich shop converted to a Thai restaurant should do well going forward- their food is good.
Being new a few details need to be reviewed and straightened out.
Service is pretty good. The three ladies are very hospitable and great at making you feel welcome.
Food is very good. Prices are reasonable. Envoirnment is nothing out of the ordinary.