Open today: 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Fun!

Reviewed 29 August 2018
daniarwen
Denver, Colorado
Love the OLD games! Lots of fun!

We were there on a Saturday early afternoon. The different ciders were good. We tasted several... read more

Reviewed 7 August 2018

from US$ 45.00
from US$ 17.29
from US$ 18.29
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 September 2018

This place is great. Pay the cover and then play unlimited arcade games. It was so nice to see all the old games that we grew up with. Although there were so many choices we ended up playing skeeball and pinball all night. I'm not much of a cider drinker but I did order one and it was great.

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Loved the variety of cider options. I didn't care for a couple that I tried, but the fact that there are so many makes the trying different ones part of the fun. The games were all in great working order and there's a tone of variety there too. My friends all had a blast playing games we hadn't seen in years. We'd definitely return.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We were there on a Saturday early afternoon. The different ciders were good. We tasted several between us.
The video games were a blast especially all the pin ball machines. Things I have not seen in years.
It is well worth the $10 to get in for the hours of entertainment you can have. Young or old can have fun if you like gaming.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

This place was loads of fun!! The cover charge of $10 isn't bad at all for the amount of play you can get during your time. We went on a Monday night so it wasn't too busy. One of the regulars told us it's better to go during the week as it gets super crowded during the weekend. There are TONS of games some are old school but some are new like they have a Cuphead game. They have like 20 ciders on tap that are decent priced. They don't sell food but they allow you to bring food in or even have it delivered! The only beef I had for the whole night was parking was janky. I had to park on the side street forever away from the building. Other then that, I loved it!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

we went on mother's day. we had a great time. my sons are 25-34 yrs old and my grandson is 7...we all had a great time. we stayed so long that we sent someone out for food. how great is that? you can bring food in and they have tables inside and out. we are thinking of having our next get-to-gather/party there. you have to try the cider. i did not think i would like it, but it is great. i like the dreamcicyle, there are a lot of flavors to choose/try and i may have to try them all. after 8 it is for over 21, so this would be a good place for a group after work too.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Came with a 14yo and 2 10 yos. We all had a fantastic time. We did come early before the crush came. But we all enjoyed the games. Adults enjoyed the awesome ciders and kids enjoyed the sodas. Lost my phone at one point. And some nice stranger turned it in. I this pls and will return whenever i can. We did not eat though there was a food truck there. Bathrooms were nice and clean. We stayed indoors and all was ac while it was 95 outside.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Great place to play some games and drink some house-made cider.
We didn't have any cider, but played hours of pinball on nicely maintained games. (Only had trouble with 1 machine.) They have lots of other arcade games; Joust, Tron, RoboTron, Ms. Pacman.. etc ...
You can bring your own food. (No outside drinks.)
$10.00 all day pass.
$20.00 monthly

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Great place to spend a fun filled friday night. $10 bucks for all you can play arcade games. They have several different kinds of ciders on tap to pick from that were not that great but still reasonably priced.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

What a great idea! This is a really cool concept and a great place to hang out with some friends. Great classic arcade games and pinball. Cover is $10 and all games are free play.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My first visit was a week ago on a Sunday afternoon and it went well given the fact that you pay 10.00 to get in and play all the games for free. They have several different kinds of ciders on tap to pick from and are reasonably priced. They have arcade games that I didn’t know even existed! Towards the back of the arcade they have several big tv screens and picnic tables. I would recommend this place if you are looking to spend a good time playing classic arcade games and having a drink or two!